+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barring a lazarus like recovery we are in the championship next season

Barring a lazarus like recovery we are in the championship next season

any side that finishes in the top ten , as we probably will , needs to be looking at the play offs as a realistic target

I am happy with most of this side , apart from a few wobbles we have looked fitter and sharper under MM

I think we just need a few signings

A nippy striker to play off moore , cover for moore , a fresh face in midfield to act as a creative outlet .........tomlin on cocaine .......and a utility defender

Have it

Re: Barring a lazarus like recovery we are in the championship next season

It’s not easy playing against a team who are fighting for survival, where every point counts. It seemed to me that only one team had the desire and mentality to get the three points tonight. From a Bluebirds perspective that is something which cannot be acceptable to everyone concerned. Off the pace against Forest, same again tonight, only with a heavier defeat. For a team with an outside chance of the playoffs, that is totally unacceptable.Questions need to be asked , with a shift in mentality and attitude at the same time. MM , it’s over to you and your assistant.

ITS THE SEASON AFTER IM WORRIED ABOUT..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    any side that finishes in the top ten , as we probably will , needs to be looking at the play offs as a realistic target

I am happy with most of this side , apart from a few wobbles we have looked fitter and sharper under MM

I think we just need a few signings

A nippy striker to play off moore , cover for moore , a fresh face in midfield to act as a creative outlet .........tomlin on cocaine .......and a utility defender

Have it
    We’ve already got utility defenders. We need defenders who can pass the ball.
    Actually, for best season we need midfielders with can pass the ball as well.