Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Negligable contribution !! For goodness sake. What are you on. Are you going to start a separate thread for each one of our players saying how useless they are ? He is one of the few players who would get people into the grounds in the first place and then off their seats during the games. He was rested yesterday by the way - don't take my word for it, listen to Micks post match interview.
I agree, I think he was just rested last night, same as Murphy. We had Bacuna and Ojo come in and play well. It's about the only part of the team that can be rotated, except for Ralls in midfield, or maybe Williams. Wilson scored a cracker at Luton and does create lot (8 assists too). Hoilett looks out of the picture with those four playing/rotating. McCarthy see the squad every day and knows when to bench people and when to bring them back in. It seems to working. Is this the same person who wanted Bennett 'out of the club'?

We have done very well getting Ojo, Wilson and Moore last summer, probably the best front 3 in the division, certainly Moore is the best striker. I can't understand why some fans are moaning at the moment.

Onward and upward (hopefully!).