+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Budget

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback

Re: The Budget

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I believe The Tories voted against the NHS Bill over 20 times.
    And yet since its inception, we've had a Tory Government far more times than a Labour government, often with commanding majorities, yet at no point has the discussion about removing free at point of use to all ever been mooted.

It doesn't matter whether it's public or private delivered, whats important is that it remains free at point of use for all. That is something the Torys truly believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    And yet since its inception, we've had a Tory Government far more times than a Labour government, often with commanding majorities, yet at no point has the discussion about removing free at point of use to all ever been mooted.

It doesn't matter whether it's public or private delivered, whats important is that it remains free at point of use for all. That is something the Torys truly believe in.
    The tories truly believe in it being privately delivered , well that's a certainty

The fact that we have unfortunately had a tory government for more time in power than a Labour government means feck all

That hasn't stopped the NHS being in a dreadful state much of the time the tory lot were in charge

Its interesting that Andrew Rawnsley , Jeremy Cnut and Matt Hancock all have interests in or were sponsored by , private health care companies

Now you go on and on about the German model but I don't care two ****s about Germany, what I do know is there is a creeping death of private finance in the NHS

And the tories have been in power for 11 years

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The tories truly believe in it being privately delivered , well that's a certainty

The fact that we have unfortunately had a tory government for more time in power than a Labour government means feck all

That hasn't stopped the NHS being in a dreadful state much of the time the tory lot were in charge

Its interesting that Andrew Rawnsley , Jeremy Cnut and Matt Hancock all have interests in or were sponsored by , private health care companies

Now you go on and on about the German model but I don't care two ****s about Germany, what I do know is there is a creeping death of private finance in the NHS

And the tories have been in power for 11 years

All I can say is thank *uck Corbyn & McDonnellost the last election by a landslide.
    Can you imagine that pair trying to immediately deal with the COVID pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    All I can say is thank *uck Corbyn & McDonnellost the last election by a landslide.
    Hard to imagine how it could have been any worse.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    This is a joke right?