+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WHam v Leeds

WHam v Leeds

Good game. Looks like Weeds shot their bolt this season. Been found out.

Re: WHam v Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Are you 13?

people on here seem desperate for this to be true or for them to "run out of steam" but losing away to a good West ham team isn't evidence of that at all. the truth is they could easily still finish top half.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Are you 13?
    I wish
    😀

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Are you 13?
    I wish
    ��

Weeds, Sjoke, Abertawe Town, no he’s just copying a me, who is only 12, I’ll have you know

I hope Leeds are relegated as soon as possible personally , if not this year then next

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I hope Leeds are relegated as soon as possible personally , if not this year then next
    they clearly won't be going down this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    they clearly won't be going down this season.
    Well fingers crossed for next season then

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well fingers crossed for next season then
    I think that's a distinct possibility. They have been found out to some extent this season.

I think that's a distinct possibility. They have been found out to some extent this season.
    Once that mid-fielder with the bun, leaves for Liverpool, they'll be gonners

I don't think they have been "found out" as much as they play an open game and take risks. Like Newcastle under Kevin Keegan.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I don't think they have been "found out" as much as they play an open game and take risks. Like Newcastle under Kevin Keegan.
    They do play an "expansive game" I think is the term but their defending is shocking.

West Ham are currently playing well it's true but the Leeds marking last night was terrible.
    WH should have scored a lot more.

I wonder about Bielsa's "genius", he has got a lot to learn if he is to be a success over here.
    He'd better het back to school and/or get spending on a defence, otherwise it'll be another Sheff United job.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    They do play an "expansive game" I think is the term but their defending is shocking.

West Ham are currently playing well it's true but the Leeds marking last night was terrible.
    WH should have scored a lot more.

I wonder about Bielsa's "genius", he has got a lot to learn if he is to be a success over here.
    He'd better het back to school and/or get spending on a defence, otherwise it'll be another Sheff United job.
    I'm sure he'd like to strengthen the defence, and as for "getting back to school", there probably isn't a manager in the game who studies the game as much as Bielsa, he's famous for it, right back to his days with Newells. I dare say if some random bloke on the internet has seen that they could do with strengthening his defence then it has probably crossed his mind.

I'd say he has alredy been a success over here to be honest. Joined Leeds who had done nothing in the championship for years and immediately made them promotion contenders - took them up and manages to very comfortably avoid relegation. They have already scored more goals and amassed more points than we managed in either of our premier league campaigns - and they are the ones who have been found out?

I'd much prefer teams who have a go and manage to stay up playing football than the likes of big sam at WBA.
    It's just a pity it had to be Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm sure he'd like to strengthen the defence, and as for "getting back to school", there probably isn't a manager in the game who studies the game as much as Bielsa, he's famous for it, right back to his days with Newells. I dare say if some random bloke on the internet has seen that they could do with strengthening his defence then it has probably crossed his mind.

I'd say he has alredy been a success over here to be honest. Joined Leeds who had done nothing in the championship for years and immediately made them promotion contenders - took them up and manages to very comfortably avoid relegation. They have already scored more goals and amassed more points than we managed in either of our premier league campaigns - and they are the ones who have been found out?

I'd much prefer teams who have a go and manage to stay up playing football than the likes of big sam at WBA.
    It's just a pity it had to be Leeds.
    Errrrr.... yeah I know all about that, you obviously missed the subtle tones of sarcasm in my post

I agree with your last paragraph but no room for sentiment I'm afraid.
    Relegation asap.