+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ayew, Roberts, and Lowe....

Ayew, Roberts, and Lowe....

The latest in a long line of ‘pricks’ who have played for the Jacks in recent years!
    Trundle, Pratley, Dyer (the thief), Tate, McBurnie, Williams, Rodon, Routledge, ...the list is endless...have I missed anyone out?

Re: Ayew, Roberts, and Lowe....

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    The latest in a long line of ‘pricks’ who have played for the Jacks in recent years!
    Trundle, Pratley, Dyer (the thief), Tate, McBurnie, Williams, Rodon, Routledge, ...the list is endless...have I missed anyone out?
    We could sign them when we get promotion!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    We could sign them when we get promotion!
    I hope not...none of that lot are Premier league standard....Ayew...maybe.

During the close season, Swansea were linked with a high profile Premier league youngster who the club didn't sign has he had been circumcised. Boss Cooper explained "You have to be a complete prick to play for us"....

Why is Rodon a prick? His brother yes, Joe seems alright though. Williams great captain for Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Why is Rodon a prick? His brother yes, Joe seems alright though. Williams great captain for Wales.
    He’s thick as shit.

Not biting ...re the Brummie.

technically incorrect GB

he;s from the Black Country

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    technically incorrect GB

he;s from the Black Country
    I know where he’s not from !

I don't mind Roberts, he's clearly a Swansea fan though the diving antics are annoying, but you could understand why he was passionate about Swansea/not liking Cardiff etc. McBurnie is odd though, he's from somewhere up in Yorkshire but acts like he's from Morriston!

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Nice try Delm. but no cigar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I don't mind Roberts, he's clearly a Swansea fan though the diving antics are annoying, but you could understand why he was passionate about Swansea/not liking Cardiff etc. McBurnie is odd though, he's from somewhere up in Yorkshire but acts like he's from Morriston!
    Signed for the Jacks at 19, actually played for one season, tried to leave before that season and then jumped ship at the first real opportunity. It's really, really odd.

Re Roberts, fair play. I'd absolutely love it if we had someone like him.

I always quite liked trundle. Fat lad with a bit of talent. We'd have loved him if he was a city player.

EDIT: just checked his stats. In Wales at least, he is absolutely prolific, before and after an apparent 4 year career break

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I always quite liked trundle. Fat lad with a bit of talent. We'd have loved him if he was a city player.

EDIT: just checked his stats. In Wales at least, he is absolutely prolific, before and after an apparent 4 year career break
    Trundle Tomlin.

I thought we should have done a double deal with Wigan for Moore and Lowe last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Signed for the Jacks at 19, actually played for one season, tried to leave before that season and then jumped ship at the first real opportunity. It's really, really odd.

Re Roberts, fair play. I'd absolutely love it if we had someone like him.
    NG is as good as Roberts in my opinion, probably better defensively than Roberts, who is a little lightweight...bit like our Bennett.

NG is as good as Roberts in my opinion, probably better defensively than Roberts, who is a little lightweight...bit like our Bennett.
    Ng has played a handful of games at Championship level whereas Roberts has played over a hundred games at championship level, plus 20 odd times for Wales. Ng looks promising, but he has a fair way to go to be at Roberts level.

All of these would walk into the current squad at Leckwith, no problem at all.