+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The highest kick of the game....

The highest kick of the game....

Would it make the game slightly more entertaining if we were to look out for the highest kick of the game ?

Re: The highest kick of the game....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Would it make the game slightly more entertaining if we were to look out for the highest kick of the game ?
    You really are boring

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    You really are boring
    up pops the message board police.

You are a dick . And i would be quite happy to say that to your face .

I had a bet once on the longest time during a game that the ball is continually in play. Livens up a dull game no end.

The longest number of consecutive passes would be an interesting statistic tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    The longest number of consecutive passes would be an interesting statistic tonight.
    We did it once in the first half.

I am so glad Warnock has gone and we have this new brand of football. For at least 2 years.

I am so glad Warnock has gone and we have this new brand of football. For at least 2 years.
    Did you watch Tuesday's game. It was one of the most entertaining City games I have seen for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Did you watch Tuesday's game. It was one of the most entertaining City games I have seen for a long time.
    Derby rested half their team, for a more ‘winnable’ game this weekend.

The air traffic control staff, love Cardiff City.

Always plenty of overtime, whenever we’re playing.

I can’t understand for the life of me how players at this level earning thousands of pounds a week can’t pass the ball 5/10/15 yards when not under pressure, to someone in the same colour shirt.

MM’s agent has played a blinder to make our clueless board believe Celtic or any other decent team, wanted MM.

MM had to go to Cyprus last season, to get a job with a club no ones heard of, and even they sacked him after eight games.

For people to believe Celtic wanted him as their next manager, is laughable.

The board should have reviewed the situation at the end of the season.

Preferable had a younger manager lined up, to try and develop a more progressive modern style of football.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post

I can’t understand for the life of me how players at this level earning thousands of pounds a week can’t pass the ball 5/10/15 yards when not under pressure, to someone in the same colour shirt.

MM’s agent has played a blinder to make our clueless board believe Celtic or any other decent team, wanted MM.

MM had to go to Cyprus last season, to get a job with a club no ones heard of, and even they sacked him after eight games.

Preferable had a younger manager lined up, to try and develop a more progressive modern style of football.
    Bore off

Like the hugely successful Huddersfield?

You stick to your agenda. Nobody's listening.

Derby rested half their team, for a more ‘winnable’ game this weekend.
    So what, City played entertaining football and won 4-0. Derby didn't put out a team to lose even if they did rest players. We haven't lost since McCarthy came, before he came we were nosing diving to the relegation zone. Things have totally turned around but some of you still moan. I don't expect promotion and probably not a top 6 finish without a lot of luck, but I am enjoying watching football again for the first time in a long time.

up pops the message board police.

You are a dick . And i would be quite happy to say that to your face .
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    So what, City played entertaining football and won 4-0. Derby didn't put out a team to lose even if they did rest players. We haven't lost since McCarthy came, before he came we were nosing diving to the relegation zone. Things have totally turned around but some of you still moan. I don't expect promotion and probably not a top 6 finish without a lot of luck, but I am enjoying watching football again for the first time in a long time.
    I wonder if Man City has a similar batch of disgruntled fans. You can imagine them saying "what's the point of playing pretty football if we can't win the Champions League. I wish he'd bu**er off back to Spain and take his bunch of losers with him. Get that Mick McCarthy in. He won't take any nonsense and he'd transform the team into winners. He's done wonders for Cardiff and some of their fans are still not happy. Come back up north Mick, you'll love it here. C'mon Citeh!"