Sadly i think Bluebird 23 is right. It is painfull and frustrating to watch and i dont think we'll quite make the play offs although i pray im wrong. It defeats me what they do in training when as professional footballers they cant even pass to a team mate. Lets be honest, when the defence have the ball all we do is hoof it up field. It really is like watching park football. Ok, unbeaten in eleven games by playing garbage football and on the fringe of the play offs but can you really accept playing like that every game. Even when we win at home we are outplayed and playing crap. I've seen every game this season and but for the odd game thats exactly how they have played. And im amazed that for a team that has an average of 30 to 40 per cent of possesion we are amonst the top 4 or 5 goalscorers in the division. Its funny how people are swayed by the performance when we win but we could play the same way and lose and people are cursing the way we've played. So lets have a wins and performances and even the doubters might start to believe.