+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone who thinks Mick McCarthy will take this team in to the Playoffs.......

Anyone who thinks Mick McCarthy will take this team in to the Playoffs.......

....is deluded.

The football is no better, than under Neil Harris.

Most games we only ever look like scoring, from a set piece or a throw in. It hasn’t changed since Warnock, didn’t change with Harris, not changing now.

The only difference, is he is digging out some results, at the moment.

Awful at Middlesborough, even worse tonight.

Huddersfield should have scored at least twice, and beaten us. And this against a Huddersfield team with one win in 12, and 10 players unavailable.

Some of his selections and substitutions, are mystifying.

Why would he leave Bacuna out after an excellent performance midweek with two well taken goals, and his confidence sky high?

Even worse, he didn’t even give him half an hour.

Joe Ralls absolutely stank the place out, yet played the whole game. It takes something to be the worst player on the field, with so many ‘worthy’ contenders out there tonight.

The ‘performance’ was complete and utter dross, with players rarely passing to anyone in the same colour shirt, just kicking it aimlessly downfield.

How could he think we didn’t need to freshen it up or get a spark off the bench and say throw on Bacuna and Hoilett.

And before anyone says we were excellent against Derby, they rested half their team for a more winnable game this weekend.

As supporters, we put up with rubbish performances if we’re grinding out the results.

But who honestly would want to watch the garbage offered in the last two away games, for a full season. The entertainment level, is zero.

Panic actions by the club offering MM a two year contract. I doubt there was anyone who wanted him, just his agent playing a blinder.

He would not have had a better offer than Cardiff, with his recent CV. His last few jobs, the supporters couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

The club should have waited until the off season, to evaluate things.

Regardless if anyone came in for him, I’m sure he’s contracted until then.

And in reality, they should have had someone lined up in the off season who was a younger more progressive manager to develop a more modern way of playing.

The only person happy tonight, is Neil Harris.

He’s sat there in the SKY studio thinking...... ‘at least they can’t blame me for that.’

Garbage!

Re: Anyone who thinks Mick McCarthy will take this team in to the Playoffs.......

Yawn.

Re: Anyone who thinks Mick McCarthy will take this team in to the Playoffs.......

Zzzzzzzz.

Belch!

I searched for Victor Meldrew’s summing up after Tuesday’s four niller, no sign of it, he must be yearning for a defeat........I don’t believe it!!!!

He absolutely will and I would bet you a kidney he does. Whether we can win them or not is the only thing in question

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    ....is deluded.

Most games we only ever look like scoring, from a set piece or a throw in. It hasn’t changed since Warnock, didn’t change with Harris, not changing now.

Huddersfield should have scored at least twice, and beaten us. And this against a Huddersfield team with one win in 12, and 10 players unavailable.

Why would he leave Bacuna out after an excellent performance midweek with two well taken goals, and his confidence sky high?

Joe Ralls absolutely stank the place out, yet played the whole game. It takes something to be the worst player on the field, with so many ‘worthy’ contenders out there tonight.

The ‘performance’ was complete and utter dross, with players rarely passing to anyone in the same colour shirt, just kicking it aimlessly downfield.

How could he think we didn’t need to freshen it up or get a spark off the bench and say throw on Bacuna and Hoilett.

And before anyone says we were excellent against Derby, they rested half their team for a more winnable game this weekend.

As supporters, we put up with rubbish performances if we’re grinding out the results.

But who honestly would want to watch the garbage offered in the last two away games, for a full season. The entertainment level, is zero.

Panic actions by the club offering MM a two year contract. I doubt there was anyone who wanted him, just his agent playing a blinder.

He would not have had a better offer than Cardiff, with his recent CV. His last few jobs, the supporters couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

And in reality, they should have had someone lined up in the off season who was a younger more progressive manager to develop a more modern way of playing.

He’s sat there in the SKY studio thinking...... ‘at least they can’t blame me for that.’

Garbage!
    Uh Harris was taking us to league 1

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    He absolutely will and I would bet you a kidney he does. Whether we can win them or not is the only thing in question
    How about a more realistic £100, to a charity of the winner’s choice?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Uh Harris was taking us to league 1
    No he wouldn't have, far worse teams in this division.

Feck me, 23 other teams in the division who’d to have an 11 game undefeated streak & be the second top scorers, garbage was 0-0 v Barnet on a wet Tuesday night at NP in the dungeon.

There are a few with very short memories tonight. Suddenly we are going down again, woe is me. It was dreadful but we got a point on a bad night. I’m not happy but goodness me, some reactions are ludicrous.

....is deluded.

Garbage!
    U ok hun?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    U ok hun?
    After that garbage, struggling to be honest.

Even the Samaritans, won’t take my calls.

But, thanks for asking, it’s sweet of you x

no idea why people still fall for this

I don't think we will make the playoffs but let's give MM credit for us even considering the playoffs and not talking shout the bottom 3 where we were headed under Harris.

I really don't think this new contract has helped him, I think it's added a new pressure, as we have seen over the years people will accept poor football in return for results. If results stop fans will be on his back and we are back to square one.

This is why I questioned the new 2 year deal, not he didn't deserve it but is it right for our club? Let's see.

No he wouldn't have, far worse teams in this division.
    Your negativity is unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I don't think we will make the playoffs but let's give MM credit for us even considering the playoffs and not talking shout the bottom 3 where we were headed under Harris.

I really don't think this new contract has helped him, I think it's added a new pressure, as we have seen over the years people will accept poor football in return for results. If results stop fans will be on his back and we are back to square one.

This is why I questioned the new 2 year deal, not he didn't deserve it but is it right for our club? Let's see.

Rash move by the club.

His agreement was until the end of the season, should have been re-evaluated then.

I’d love to know the clubs, who were ‘allegedly’ interested in him.

As no one in this country wanted him, his last job he had to go to Cyprus to manage a team, no ones ever heard of.

And even they sacked him, after just eight games.

For those who genuinely think Celtic wanted him, give your head a wobble.

Rash move by the club.

His agreement was until the end of the season, should have been re-evaluated then.

I’d love to know the clubs, who were ‘allegedly’ interested in him.

As no one in this country wanted him, his last job he had to go to Cyprus to manage a team, no ones ever heard of.

And even they sacked him, after just eight games.

For those who genuinely think Celtic wanted him, give your head a wobble.
    Are you ****ing insane? We are 11 games unbeaten

You suggested a bet, I’ve adjusted it more realistically, have you bottled it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Your negativity is unjustified.
    Have you watched the last two away games?

Painful.

He's right tho?

What do you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Feck me, 23 other teams in the division who’d to have an 11 game undefeated streak & be the second top scorers, garbage was 0-0 v Barnet on a wet Tuesday night at NP in the dungeon.
    Well quite.

Painful.
    25 points from his 11 games in charge. That’s title winning form. Not sure what more you are expecting.

This guy is a sad jack muppet just ignore.

Painful.
    You're right. But did you see the home game in between? Or the eight previous games? I'd hope so. Do you have anything to say about those?