+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: REFEREE'S AND SWANSEA CHEATING

Re: REFEREE'S AND SWANSEA CHEATING

The good news you still 4points clear of Middlesbrough.

If I was a Jack I'd be enjoying reading this thread so much, the toys flying, don't worry about them

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If I was a Jack I'd be enjoying reading this thread so much, the toys flying, don't worry about them
    I dont understand we done you a big favour

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Exactly. Barnsley won, Reading won and earlier in the week Warnock said it was Boro, those two, Bournemouth and us chasing last two play-off spots.

Good result for us as we are not going to catch Swansea as they have two games in hand but Middlesbrough luckily are still behind us. We should be more worried about Barnsley’s form and our last two away shocking performances! Let’s win against Watford and the Jacks and then see where we stand! As an ex referee, they are the only people on the field who don’t cheat, make mistakes but don’t cheat! Have a go at refereeing if you think it’s easy! much easier playing or Managing I can assure you!

Don’t go blaming the Swans for bad refereeing decisions. Every team does it. It’s the players jobs to get away with as much as they can, and the referees job to stop it happening. It will never change, no matter how much you talk about it.

Mr Maxim, the even better news is your going to need more than a few shocking referee decisions going your way for you to get promoted

Your team is simply not good enough even with all the luck your currently enjoying

Its the blatant cheating that gets me regarding Swanseas recent games. I would be making exactly the same points, regarding the disallowed goal and penalty, whoever the teams were. It is an issue of incompetent refereeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Poolerblue View Post
    And the even better news is your going to need more than a few shocking referee decisions going your way for you to get promoted

Your team is simply not good enough even with all the luck your currently enjoying
    You let me worry about that

Quote Originally Posted by Poolerblue View Post
    And the even better news is your going to need more than a few shocking referee decisions going your way for you to get promoted

Jealousy will get you nowhere!! Not many teams that get promoted ARE good enough. Ask Neil Warnock, who was out of his depth in the Premier League with his over achievers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Good result for us as we are not going to catch Swansea as they have two games in hand but Middlesbrough luckily are still behind us. We should be more worried about Barnsley’s form and our last two away shocking performances! Let’s win against Watford and the Jacks and then see where we stand! As an ex referee, they are the only people on the field who don’t cheat, make mistakes but don’t cheat! Have a go at refereeing if you think it’s easy! much easier playing or Managing I can assure you!
    Perhaps refs don't cheat but they obviously make deliberate mistakes. There is no excuse for the Boro disallowed goal.

This is the section of table / teams we are concerned with.

Significant scores today
    --------------------------------
    Reading 3 - 0 Sheff Weds
    Barnsley 1 - 0 Birmingham
    Preston 1 - 1 Bournemouth
    Swansea 2 - 1 Middlesbrough

Table
    -------
    5th Reading 60 pts
    6th Barnsley 57 -have a game in hand
    7th Bournmouth 56
    8th Cardiff 54
    9th M'boro 50

As mentioned above we need to hope Barnsley stop winning game after game.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Perhaps refs don't cheat but they obviously make deliberate mistakes. There is no excuse for the Boro disallowed goal.
    If a ref makes a deliberate mistake i say that would be cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Don’t go blaming the Swans for bad refereeing decisions. Every team does it. It’s the players jobs to get away with as much as they can, and the referees job to stop it happening. It will never change, no matter how much you talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Jealousy will get you nowhere!! Not many teams that get promoted ARE good enough. Ask Neil Warnock, who was out of his depth in the Premier League with his over achievers.
    So, you admit that Mr Warnock got a team of Championship players into the Premier League. Thats a pretty amazing achievement in my book. The ‘over achievers’ also amassed 91 points and finished second, ahead of so called brilliant footballing teams like Fulham.

If a ref makes a deliberate mistake i say that would be cheating.
    You worked it out well !

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You worked it out well !
    I got 2 GCSEs I’ll have you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Well said Sir Neil.

I got 2 GCSEs I’ll have you know.
    Answers on your shirt cuffs, pleading whispers to your classmates, notes in your pencil case.... need I carry on as to how you attained such academic success

Cheating Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Answers on your shirt cuffs, pleading whispers to your classmates, notes in your pencil case.... need I carry on as to how you attained such academic success
    Ask Cyril awaydays he will tell you that i am thick as feck.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Well said Sir Neil.
    He's right. I bet Keith has been passing out a few envelopes this week..

Its luck, not a conspiracy

This thread is pathetic and if I were a Swansea fan I'd be loving reading through it