+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REFEREE'S AND SWANSEA CHEATING

HOW MUCH HELP WILL THE UNWASHED JACKS GET?

Cheat penalty given at Stoke now Boro goal not given
    Dreadful referee decisions going in their favour.
    Shame the teams going for automatic positions don't threaten legal action against the referees association.

Re: HOW MUCH HELP WILL THE UNWASHED JACKS GET?

1 - 1

And now yet another injury time penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    1 - 1
    Cheated again. Shocking decisions once again someone needs to look into it.

I’ve always said it, they are the luckiest team ever to have played football. Their diving antics need looking into.

REFEREE'S AND SWANSEA CHEATING

Where will it end?

They’re certainly getting the rub of the green.

Re: REFEREE'S AND SWANSEA CHEATING

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Where will it end?
    Is that TWO penalties in consecutive home games both awarded in the 96th minute?!!

Ffs.

Game-less Saturday just got a damn sight worse.
    It does seem as if there is something fishy going on.... again

And a perfectly good Boro goal disallowed!

Crap referees and massive dose of luck!

ends 2-1

The jammy jacks! ....It’s sickening.

I just hope we don’t finish third and Swansea finish second.They are a very ordinary side who seem to be getting everything going in their favour.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    The jammy jacks! ....It’s sickening.
    I'll hold my hands up if they were doing well but not for cheating and the refs are cheating to.
    It needs looking into if i was a chairman of a club chasing the top two i'd be asking questions and highlighting it so they don't get anymore fake penalties

I don't think we'll be finishing 3rd..... We are 12 points off Watford... The Boro disallowed goal decision is shocking!!!

The Jack player kicks Bolasie!!!

The penalty today was a very rash challenge and probably unnecessary. I doubt many refs would have given it though. The one on Wednesday was a complete joke. The disallowed goal today was appalling. The standard of refereeing is in free fall.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    And a perfectly good Boro goal disallowed!

Crap referees and massive dose of luck!
    Swansea defender was kicked by Boro attacker's trailing leg. Whether it was enough to bring him down is debatable but it slowed him down from closing down angle Boro's "goal-scorer". It would have been a penalty is same contact was made by Swansea player on Boro attacker so don't see how it's not a foul as Boro gained an advantage from it.

Issue with Stoke penalty only. Warnock's response to refs is embarrassing (childish) when you see how England rugby managed their frustration in French ref last week.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Swansea defender was kicked by Boro attacker's trailing leg. Whether it was enough to bring him down is debatable but it slowed him down from closing down angle Boro's "goal-scorer". It would have been a penalty is same contact was made by Swansea player on Boro attacker so don't see how it's not a foul as Boro gained an advantage from it.

Issue with Stoke penalty only. Warnock's response to refs is embarrassing (childish) when you see how England rugby managed their frustration in French ref last week.
    Didn’t you see the Boro attacker being kicked first?

Unfortunately in life sometimes the bad guys win

Swansea player had already kicked the Boro player by then. The Boro player won the ball, not sure where he’s supposed to put his legs to avoid coming into contact with the challenge from the Swansea defender.

C1DFAC9F-35B8-4156-A1F0-60450785A7F2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Swansea player had already kicked the Boro player by then. The Boro player won the ball, not sure where he’s supposed to put his legs to avoid coming into contact with the challenge from the Swansea defender.
    I also assumed that 3-4 hesitations and stop starting was not allowed by any penalty taker ?
    Take a look at both of Ayew’s penalties. Disgraceful

What Warnock was saying was totally true though wasn't it. Bolasie plays the ball to his colleague, who scores. The defender has absolutely no chance of closing the shot down anyway and it is only Bolasies momentum that takes him into the Swansea player. Before that happens the Swansea player kicks Bolasie in the leg. If he disallows the goal therefore, it is a penalty to Boro but why would he do that as advantage is with the attackers. The ref isn't even looking at the incident - he sees the Swansea player fall out of the corner of his eye and gives free kick for absolutely nothing. As for the penalty, Saville slides in and Bidwell kicks Savilles foot onto the ball. Bidwell then takes off as if he has been shot. Its blatant cheating.

The Boro disallowed goal was a travesty.. the ref has absolutely no excuse he was only 3 yards away and he had a perfect view. Terrible decision

And the late penalty at Stoke was another shocking decision

Cooper’s after match interview today was embarrassing as well, it was a definite penalty but I haven’t seen the disallowed goal so I can’t comment..lying twat