+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: REFEREE'S AND SWANSEA CHEATING

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: REFEREE'S AND SWANSEA CHEATING

Good result for us as we are not going to catch Swansea as they have two games in hand but Middlesbrough luckily are still behind us. We should be more worried about Barnsley’s form and our last two away shocking performances! Let’s win against Watford and the Jacks and then see where we stand! As an ex referee, they are the only people on the field who don’t cheat, make mistakes but don’t cheat! Have a go at refereeing if you think it’s easy! much easier playing or Managing I can assure you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Good result for us as we are not going to catch Swansea as they have two games in hand but Middlesbrough luckily are still behind us. We should be more worried about Barnsley’s form and our last two away shocking performances! Let’s win against Watford and the Jacks and then see where we stand! As an ex referee, they are the only people on the field who don’t cheat, make mistakes but don’t cheat! Have a go at refereeing if you think it’s easy! much easier playing or Managing I can assure you!
    Perhaps refs don't cheat but they obviously make deliberate mistakes. There is no excuse for the Boro disallowed goal.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Perhaps refs don't cheat but they obviously make deliberate mistakes. There is no excuse for the Boro disallowed goal.
    If a ref makes a deliberate mistake i say that would be cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    If a ref makes a deliberate mistake i say that would be cheating.
    You worked it out well !

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You worked it out well !
    I got 2 GCSEs I’ll have you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I got 2 GCSEs I’ll have you know.
    Answers on your shirt cuffs, pleading whispers to your classmates, notes in your pencil case.... need I carry on as to how you attained such academic success

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Answers on your shirt cuffs, pleading whispers to your classmates, notes in your pencil case.... need I carry on as to how you attained such academic success
    Ask Cyril awaydays he will tell you that i am thick as feck.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Max told me to tell you he's thick as feck!