+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: REFEREE'S AND SWANSEA CHEATING

Re: REFEREE'S AND SWANSEA CHEATING

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Answers on your shirt cuffs, pleading whispers to your classmates, notes in your pencil case.... need I carry on as to how you attained such academic success
    Max told me to tell you he's thick as feck!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    A GSCE in both woodwork & gardening is not to be sniffed at!!!!!

If Steve Cooper had a positive Covid test just before 10:00am this morning, why wasn't he isolating?

My source is a Jack mate who works in the ABMU which is their local health board.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Its luck, not a conspiracy

This thread is pathetic and if I were a Swansea fan I'd be loving reading through it
    I don't care what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    If Steve Cooper had a positive Covid test just before 10:00am this morning, why wasn't he isolating?

My source is a Jack mate who works in the ABMU which is their local health board.
    I think your jack mate spelt " Positive Ugly Test" wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Poolerblue View Post
    Mr Maxim, the even better news is your going to need more than a few shocking referee decisions going your way for you to get promoted

Your team is simply not good enough even with all the luck your currently enjoying
    Haha, if we’re not good enough then what does that make you?
    We are 11 points above you and considering we have already beaten you this season literally without putting any effort in.

This thread is great reading fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by SgorioFruit View Post
    We are 11 points above you and considering we have already beaten you this season literally without putting any effort in.

I agree this thread is embarrassing but I don't think you know what the world "literally" means

You've just had back-to-back games where you've had to put in maximum effort for 96+ minutes, you appear to utilise a smaller squad than most and have three games before facing us compared to our two - this thread might be great reading but your message makes it an easy bump if the result goes our way at end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I agree this thread is embarrassing but I don't think you know what the world "literally" means
    Agreed, but the point is that we weren't easily beaten by Swansea in three of the lost four games between the clubs (we were nothing special in the fourth one either) because of some conspiracy among referees to favour the jacks, we were embarrassed because we were so bad.

I'm one of those supporters that, because of my age, do not regard the jacks as our main rivals, but even I was seething after the game in December because, once again, modern day Cardiff City had shown that they don't appear to "get" the south Wales derby.

If we're to avoid becoming the first team to have a league double done on them in the history of the fixture, a couple of things need to happen a week on Saturday - first, our players need to be up for the game in a manner that supporters will recognise, because we know Swansea will be and we haven't been lately and, second, we have to be a lot better than we have been in our last two away matches.

Even if we avoid defeat at Swansea this season, the trend is definitely towards them doing the double over us soon if the two teams remain in the same league. We really do need to up our game in this fixture - Swansea will not need the help of the officials, we've fallen into the habit of making this fixture easy for them.

You and Warnock would make a great comedy double act at Pontin's or something.

........glad he is not here anymore, with his down-to-earth, bread'n'butter, say it as you see it, heart on sleeve Yorkshire banter.

****in grates on me that fella does.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    You've just had back-to-back games where you've had to put in maximum effort for 96+ minutes, you appear to utilise a smaller squad than most and have three games before facing us compared to our two - this thread might be great reading but your message makes it an easy bump if the result goes our way at end of the month.
    we'll still be above you come end of the month, regardless of the result between us at the Liberty

Some dubious decisions in both matches this week but ultimately have done us a favour, boro and Stoke are in the chasing pack with us - the jacks are unlikely to drop out of the playoffs now and are pushing for automatic.

I wonder if the cooper household have used another brown envelope for this game

I wonder if the cooper household have used another brown envelope for this game
    Isn't Keith a Cardiff fan?

Yup, Plug will have a soft spot for us as well.

Just an employee!

False f uucker like his son

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Just an employee!

False f uucker like his son
    What's his job at the club?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What's his job at the club?
    Meet & greet

I think Coopers brown envelope was lost in the post today.

An easy bump.

we'll still be above you come end of the month, regardless of the result between us at the Liberty
    Must've had a premonition.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    An easy bump.
    still above you in the league, as i promised we would be

a very easy bump,

even quoting myself for the extra bump look