+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jazz Richards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jazz Richards

I remember he played really well when we beat Belgium in Cardiff. Hard to believe there are not League sides interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I remember he played really well when we beat Belgium in Cardiff. Hard to believe there are not League sides interested.
    Had Hazard in his back pocket. I think given his personal problems, he might want to stay closer to home? Still, surprised he didn't end up at Newport or something if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Had Hazard in his back pocket. I think given his personal problems, he might want to stay closer to home? Still, surprised he didn't end up at Newport or something if that was the case.
    Is he worth taking a risk on? Horrendous injury problems, 29 years of age, it's not going to get better, and how long has he been out of the game? He might have had enough of the hassle of being a pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Is he worth taking a risk on? Horrendous injury problems, 29 years of age, it's not going to get better, and how long has he been out of the game? He might have had enough of the hassle of being a pro.
    You're probably right and fair play to Jazz, playing because he wants to. I'm still surprised nobody has offered him a pay as you play but maybe they have and he doesn't want that given his struggles. Wish him all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    He was interviewed on Sgorio and said he had been hoping to go abroad, he misses kicking the ball but not all the other stuff that goes with it, and when move abroad didn't happen his new manager gave him a call with the opportunity which he's grateful for and looking forward to.

There would have been English league sides interested considering he's still a good championship player but think this is more about what's right for him as an individual. Good for the league and hopefully good for him too. He'll always have that really good display against Hazard whatever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    He was interviewed on Sgorio and said he had been hoping to go abroad, he misses kicking the ball but not all the other stuff that goes with it, and when move abroad didn't happen his new manager gave him a call with the opportunity which he's grateful for and looking forward to.

There would have been English league sides interested considering he's still a good championship player but think this is more about what's right for him as an individual. Good for the league and hopefully good for him too. He'll always have that really good display against Hazard whatever happens.
    https://twitter.com/welshfootie/stat...29629762514944

Sgorio interview here.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Cheers for posting

Hope it works out for him