+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jazz Richards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jazz Richards

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Tidy set up is Haverfordwest, tidy little stadium and pitch and a really nice clubhouse. I would recommend anyone going to watch a bit of Welsh Premier football when everything gets back to normal. Cup of tea, bacon roll for under £3 and local loons to entertain and chat to.
    I saw a few games there before the pandemic started and I tell you what, Haverfordwest would give City the proverbial run for their money. They play a quick passing game with little or no hoofball in evidence. I'm sure Jazz will get a great welcome there. I wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I saw a few games there before the pandemic started and I tell you what, Haverfordwest would give City the proverbial run for their money. They play a quick passing game with little or no hoofball in evidence. I'm sure Jazz will get a great welcome there. I wish him well.
    They'd get absolutely murdered by City. It would be embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They'd get absolutely murdered by City. It would be embarrassing.
    I always chuckle when people say "Club X would give City a game" when that club is always at least 2 divisions below us in the football pyramid or in the Welsh leagues. They wouldn't, they'd get torn apart.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I always chuckle when people say "Club X would give City a game" when that club is always at least 2 divisions below us in the football pyramid or in the Welsh leagues. They wouldn't, they'd get torn apart.
    Exactly, remember Ray Knight, Cardiff Corries manager, jibbing at the City’s back four before a Welsh Cup tie, “Milk turns quicker” was his comment on the back of the Echo. The City were a poor side then, in Football League terms, but beat the Corries 6-0 at a canter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    So a team who has won 6 out of 17 games in the Welsh Premier league would give City a game?

This has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here, which is a great effort.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    So a team who has won 6 out of 17 games in the Welsh Premier league would give City a game?

This has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here, which is a great effort.
    Let's be honest, if Haverfordwest were in the Championship, I'd be surprised if they would pick up more than 2pts all season.

Out of interest I wonder how much he will get paid there.