+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Something's changed on here......

Something's changed on here......

Two things actually.....at least

Re: Something's changed on here......

Christ Aye!! Eyes like a shithouse rat!

There's a hell of a lot more adverts, for starters.

And memorable posts from a memorable poster have disappeared......and unless I'm mistaken, there are fewer posts to a page these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    And memorable posts from a memorable poster have disappeared......and unless I'm mistaken, there are fewer posts to a page these days.
    I have still got 40 posts to a page - just what I selected in settings. That hasn't changed.

But I think there are fewer threads to a page displayed than a few months ago - and that can't be changed in settings.

Who is the memorable poster? I have forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I have still got 40 posts to a page - just what I selected in settings. That hasn't changed.

But I think there are fewer threads to a page displayed than a few months ago - and that can't be changed in settings.

Who is the memorable poster? I have forgotten!
    I think FootyMad changed the page views. Less threads to a page means more clicks. I guess that was their thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I think FootyMad changed the page views. Less threads to a page means more clicks. I guess that was their thinking.
    Do I get a free one-year computer maintenance program for hunting viruses and replacing screens as the only savvy poster on here to make the spot?

(PS I note you couldn't possibly comment on my other observation......)

..smells a bit fresher - has sludge copped a ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    ..smells a bit fresher - has sludge copped a ban?
    Don't think so - he's still posting......but I just noticed several of his threads had disappeared and hadn't been shunted onto the Alternative Forum. No-one else seems to have noticed and Sludge hasn't threatened anyone - so i just wondered if I had got the wrong end of the stick. Hence my vague post.

Don't think so - he's still posting......but I just noticed several of his threads had disappeared and hadn't been shunted onto the Alternative Forum. No-one else seems to have noticed and Sludge hasn't threatened anyone - so i just wondered if I had got the wrong end of the stick. Hence my vague post.
    It happens now and again, usually when interpol have been on the phone to Mike about Sludges whereabouts....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It happens now and again, usually when interpol have been on the phone to Mike about Sludges whereabouts....
    Ah, that explains it.
    Thanks for that.

Fewer posts on pages changed a couple of weeks ago.