+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man City v Man U

Re: Man City v Man U

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Man City fans in the know bookies will be investigating.
    The second placed team beat the first placed team in a two horse race, throw in the derby aspect with the historic uncertainty of derby games its hardly a Barry Island donkey winning the 2000 guineas.

Does that mean we have the current longest unbeaten run in the top four leagues?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    She goes through phases and at the moment she wants to come along when I walk the dog - while it definitely is a conversation starter, I wish she wouldn’t in many ways because there’s a lot of dogs up here and also, a walk which would normally take, say, fifteen minutes takes three times that if she comes along.
    Have you sat her down and explained all of this to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Does that mean we have the current longest unbeaten run in the top four leagues?
    Maybe, but Barnsley have taken over the winning streak mantle I’d imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Eric in 5..4..3..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have you sat her down and explained all of this to her?
    I’m imagining Paul and his dog sat down, Paul, coat and shoes on, dog with the lead in his gob and the cat nonchalantly pissing them off, “Shall I go for a walk? Shall I stay in? Look at those two mugs waiting, I think I’ll make him miss the first half hour of the football”

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Seen a lot of football.
    This result is fixed. Man City are not trying. Never seen a more obvious example of not trying to score.
    The Fix Is In. If you had a multi billion dollar industry would you leave it up to chance.

Brian Tuohy is worth reading.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m imagining Paul and his dog sat down, Paul, coat and shoes on, dog with the lead in his gob and the cat nonchalantly pissing them off, “Shall I go for a walk? Shall I stay in? Look at those two mugs waiting, I think I’ll make him miss the first half hour of the football”
    That’s about the truth of it - the kitchen’s currently freezing because she decided she wanted to go out and so I’ve left the window open for her to come back in, i must be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That’s about the truth of it - the kitchen’s currently freezing because she decided she wanted to go out and so I’ve left the window open for her to come back in, i must be mad.
    The tail’s wagging the dog.........erm cat

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The tail’s wagging the dog.........erm cat