+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goal Bale X 2

Goal Bale X 2

Spurs 1-0 Palace
    25 mins

Re: Goal Bale X 2

cracking move started by Bale and finished by him with a header as good as Benteke's

2 - 1
    50 mins

Kane with a cracker. unstoppable

3 - 1
    52 mins

Great goal by Kane, 3-1.

Despite the disadvantage of having Mourinho in charge, Spurs are probably the most entertaining team in the Premier League at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Great goal by Kane, 3-1.

Despite the disadvantage of having Mourinho in charge, Spurs are probably the most entertaining team in the Premier League at the moment.
    Haha. Wouldn't disagree there.

Without Kane though they have been pretty ordinary.

2 fabulous assists and an even better goal.

Bale unplayable tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    Bale unplayable tonight.
    When he's on his game, he's as good as anybody in the game.
    Last edited by MacAdder; 07-03-21 at 20:37. Reason: Good not food!

Remember when referees used to be either short, fat, bald, ugly or a combination of all?

This fecker's a male model!

The game's finished

Jose might have known what he was doing when he criticised him! I've missed this Bale, our front 3 is clicking into gear for the Euros. Kieffer on fire, James playing every week and Bale back to somewhere near the levels we expect.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Remember when referees used to be either short, fat, bald, ugly or a combination of all?

This fecker's a male model!

The game's finished
    Yep. He's no Roger Kirkpatrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Yep. He's no Roger Kirkpatrick.
    Haha, Mr Pickwick well remembered.
    I must confess I had to Google him.

Turns out this Gareth fella's pretty good

Some of Bale’s passing was great tonight too.

Bale on a hat trick, Kane on a hat trick, both seeing the ball like a balloon and playing champagne football.

The special one decides, I know, I'll take them both off.
    Why?

It's always got to be about Josè.

We just need Bale to stay fit. It’s looking much better on the Wales front. Bale, Ramsey, James, Davies and Ampadu getting good game time at the top level. Moore in great form for Cardiff. Roberts and Cabango playing well for Swansea. Neco Williams started today for Liverpool. Hennessey back from injury.
    Shame Brooks is out.

Bale on a hat trick, Kane on a hat trick, both seeing the ball like a balloon and playing champagne football.

Why?

Spurs have 3 games in one week, to be fair he has to manage minutes very carefully

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Spurs have 3 games in one week, to be fair he has to manage minutes very carefully
    Perhaps. Doesn't suit our narrative though

Happy regarding Gareth though, keep improving and peak in about 12 weeks or so

Strange how he only performs against lesser teams.

Great to see Bale looking like he is enjoying the game again, he really did loom finished at one point

Why?

They've won the game and they're key players...

Looks really good for him, seems like he's he's got his mojo back. Was worried christmas / January time but i think Mourinho just couldn't find his best 11. So many players in that squad and even though Spurs were loitering around the top November time, this was probably down to the explosive start Kane & Son had.

Was going to take our Gareth a few months to settle in aswell. That was obvious after the game time he'd had over previous seasons at Real. added to that, an injury over the autumn so Spurs and Bale confidence was as expected at a real low. Now though the patience and hard work seems to be paying off for him, and Spurs, and hopefully for us for the summer Euro's as a fit and on form Bale will be such a lift.

Hopefully if his form can continue with them, they perhaps win a trophy this season, has a good euros with us then RM may agree another loan for next season as its his last year contracted to them. Would be good for him settled back in London and with the crowds back, its the Bale we all want to see playing - not the one who's been rotting on the bench the past 2 years.