+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Harry and Meghan interview

Re: Harry and Meghan interview

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Just noticed now, she really does

Wrighty has got the easiest fancy dress outfit ever, just puts a syrup on.
    There's a photoshop doing the rounds, I'm not putting in on here, but it's funny.

Surprised you haven't seen it.

So is Harry the one who supports Villa? I honestly don't know. The media have been full of a story that what I would call a sizeable minority in this country are not remotely interested in for days, shouldn't they at least spend some time reflecting the opinions of that minority?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So is Harry the one who supports Villa? I honestly don't know. The media have been full of a story that what I would call a sizeable minority in this country are not remotely interested in for days, shouldn't they at least spend some time reflecting the opinions of that minority?
    No, it's William who supports Villa.

At the moment, wimp Haz, couldn't support anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    My niece gave birth to a mixed race baby boy 2 years ago and she openly discussed the baby's skin colour with me and my wife. It was a point of interest to her that she wanted to talk about and we were happy to listen. I'm not defending the royals but we have no idea in what context the comment was made.
    Thats totally different. She wanted to talk about it as a point of interest.

Questioning someone when they enter a relationship with a mixed race person have they considered the colour of their future baby is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Thats totally different. She wanted to talk about it as a point of interest.

Questioning someone when they enter a relationship with a mixed race person have they considered the colour of their future baby is another.
    They can't say who and they got different stories of when it was supposed to have happened. !!!!

Why are gullible people being taken in by their bullshit.

Why are gullible people being taken in by their bullshit.
    the irony though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    the irony though
    I know what you are trying to imply, but they have been caught out lying on 4 points already, without much effort. Anyone can find out why Archie can't be a prince (at the moment), she's seen her sister in the last 19 years, plus the money aspect.

If they have lied about simple things, why should anyone believe any of the other bullshit.

If they were making a "police statement", it would get torn to shreads

Do you honestly believe the royals. Oh the irony Tony. The monarchy should have been gotten rid of years ago. They are a bunch of nutters.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Do you honestly believe the royals. Oh the irony Tony. The monarchy should have been gotten rid of years ago. They are a bunch of nutters.
    It's not about believing the royals, it's about our Megs statements being torn to shreds already, without a royal opening their gob.

At the moment, wimp Haz, couldn't support anything.
    Oh no not another media interview for chaps who feel isolated without a footy club

This has become the latest polarising issue which has people rush to one side of the debate and become unwilling to budge or see other side's point of view.

Interesting article about why Archie isn't a Prince yet and may not become one: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56325934

She referred in the interview to a "George V or George VI convention" that would mean her son Archie would become a prince "when Harry's dad becomes king".

But she went on to say that she had been told when she was pregnant that "they want to change the convention for Archie" so he would not become a prince.

"I saw that Meghan mentioned that there were plans to narrow eligibility and I imagine that this is a reference to the Prince of Wales's stated view that the size of the royal family needs to be reduced," said Bob Morris from the Constitution Unit at UCL.
    Isn't that (a smaller and eventually non-existent royal family) what people want?

There are real human beings in the UK who have more hatred towards a pregnant woman because she's 'woke' and criticises the Royal family, than they have against politicians who've presided over 130,000 deaths and the worst economic recession in the western world.

Absolutely bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    This has become the latest polarising issue which has people rush to one side of the debate and become unwilling to budge or see other side's point of view.

Interesting article about why Archie isn't a Prince yet and may not become one: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56325934

Isn't that (a smaller and eventually non-existent royal family) what people want?
    Yes, they should just narrow eligibility until it is only the people who should really be a prince - i.e. NOBODY

https://www.republic.org.uk/petition
    here's a petition to get rid of the Royal family. Please consider signing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes, they should just narrow eligibility until it is only the people who should really be a prince - i.e. NOBODY

No thanks

WHY ?

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    There are real human beings in the UK who have more hatred towards a pregnant woman because she's 'woke' and criticises the Royal family, than they have against politicians who've presided over 130,000 deaths and the worst economic recession in the western world.

Absolutely bonkers.
    Always the same people who get pulled in by it too. Whipped up into a frenzy and staunchly defend it even though it doesn matter.

You can bet the venn diagram of people who hate harry and megan, also hate gary linekar for being paid to much at the bbc and lilly allen for having a spare bedroom is a ****ing circle.

no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    the irony though
    I know ****ing hell

WHY ?
    Because it is fundamentally unfair as a society that the only people who can become the head of state are ones who have been pushed out of a royal vagina.
    They are increasingly an embarrassment, out of touch, take a shitload of taxpayers money and live in palaces with hundreds of servants while mugs up and down the country cheer them on for it. I expect they are having a really good laugh at all the fools who are basically enabling the whole farce to continue.

Heisenberg

Because it is fundamentally unfair as a society that the only people who can become the head of state are ones who have been pushed out of a royal vagina.
    They are increasingly an embarrassment, out of touch, take a shitload of taxpayers money and live in palaces with hundreds of servants while mugs up and down the country cheer them on for it. I expect they are having a really good laugh at all the fools who are basically enabling the whole farce to continue.
    "They also bring in a lot to the economy though" people will argue.

Tourists would suddenly stop visiting royal castles and palaces if nobody resided in them, apparently. Sadly, nobody has visited visited Hampton Court in centuries because it's vacant.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Tourists would suddenly stop visiting royal castles and palaces if nobody resided in them, apparently. Sadly, nobody has visited visited Hampton Court in centuries because it's vacant.
    I'm going when lockdown ends

And there is a wonderful Christmas Market/carol service put on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I know ****ing hell
    Pray tell why, as I pointed out it's far from ironic, you happy little follow suiter

Why haven't you got a mind/opinion of your own, to put forward, instead of following the braindead.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

More people go to Versailles every year than Buckingham palace. Remind me what they did with their Royal Family