+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Piers Morgan has decided to leave Good Morning Britain

Re: Piers Morgan has decided to leave Good Morning Britain

Now that Piers has revealed himself to be a big ****ing baby - the palace wish to know what colour he is.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Do we presume the weather presenter spoke to Piers about it off-air first? Can't imagine an environment where grievance between colleague's is first aired on live TV. I guess we'll find out in his next book....
    https://twitter.com/BradThomasC/stat...315235842?s=20

Bet it felt so so sweet for the weatherman

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

fhucking great

There is only one drama queen snowflake woke and its not Alex

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Well, he's quit and I think it's unlikely he's going to be back on anything as mainstream as this for quite a while, but if you call that 'making a career', then fair enough.
    I said he has built a career on being controversial

which i am sure not many would argue with

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Piers Morgan is a bad guy again. Nature is healing.
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Now that Piers has revealed himself to be a big ****ing baby - the palace wish to know what colour he is.

I’ll give that marriage 5 yrs. and that’s generous. Any takers? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I’ll give that marriage 5 yrs. and that’s generous. Any takers? ��
    Who cares? Marriages are hard at the best of times - They don't need to be made harder for some by bullying from the press

The heading would have been better with Good Morning’ omitted.

They look so much the devoted couple. I will have a pound on over 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    They look so much the devoted couple. I will have a pound on over 5 years.
    Might have to lay that off 😀

If Charles thought Diana was hard work, this one will be x100 for arry I think. He doesn’t want the Royal life and she certainly doesn’t, it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds in the next few years. Who is going to pay for his security team eh? Was he really trying to plead poverty?

Worth remembering that Morgan has done all this for the sake of a woman he met once in the pub five years ago.

Wonder what his wife makes of it all.

Honestly the most pathetic thing anyone has ever done, he followed her on Instagram because he fancied her met her once and then hates her because she met someone that wasn’t him.

A very fragile ego.

And he was genuinely obsessed with her, he knew her deal or no deal suitcase off the top of his head ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Honestly the most pathetic thing anyone has ever done, he followed her on Instagram because he fancied her met her once and then hates her because she met someone that wasn’t him.

A very fragile ego.

And he was genuinely obsessed with her, he knew her deal or no deal suitcase off the top of his head ffs
    He must be twice her age ffs....as if she would be interested in that old fart

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    He must be twice her age ffs....as if she would be interested in that old fart
    Maths not your strong point, is it (she's almost 40, he's 55)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Maths not your strong point, is it (she's almost 40, he's 55)
    To be fair, when they met (that one time) it was 34 and 50, and she'd easily have passed for being under 30 so it's not far off. If they'd been seen together, I'm sure people would have thought "he's not far off twice her age"

So embarrassed for him watching this https://twitter.com/JolyonRubs/statu...121478662?s=20

So embarrassed for him watching this https://twitter.com/JolyonRubs/statu...121478662?s=20
    Toe curling stuff, a genuine creep.

He thought he had a chance with her, he didn’t and because of that he has held a 5 year long hate campaign against her.

Imagine meeting someone once, never talking again and behaving like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Imagine meeting someone once, never talking again and behaving like that!
    Imagine it

It is a bit of a paradox that probably the two finest interviewers at holding tory governments to account are both right wingers, Piers Morgan and Andrew Neil. They are both equally at home lambasting Labour of course

And the former Bete Noire of all politicians was Jeremy Paxman (remember his grilling of Michael Howard where he asked him the same question again and again but never got a satisfactory answer) who has also since retiring admitted that he is a one nation tory.

Andrew Marr is more left leaning I think but probably centre left rathe than a reral left winger. Describes himself as a raving lefty when in University but has undoubtedly modified his views since then. Even though I quite like him as an interviewer, I don't think he holds politicians feet to the fire as much as the three above.

Are there any more left wing interviewers who also hold both sides to account in the same way?

you will not find good journalism on major TV. They are all bought and paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    It is a bit of a paradox that probably the two finest interviewers at holding tory governments to account are both right wingers, Piers Morgan and Andrew Neil. They are both equally at home lambasting Labour of course

And the former Bete Noire of all politicians was Jeremy Paxman (remember his grilling of Michael Howard where he asked him the same question again and again but never got a satisfactory answer) who has also since retiring admitted that he is a one nation tory.

Andrew Marr is more left leaning I think but probably centre left rathe than a reral left winger. Describes himself as a raving lefty when in University but has undoubtedly modified his views since then. Even though I quite like him as an interviewer, I don't think he holds politicians feet to the fire as much as the three above.

Are there any more left wing interviewers who also hold both sides to account in the same way?

The only one I can think of is Eddie Mair. Very good interviewer who tore Johnson apart calling him a “nasty piece of work” to his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The only one I can think of is Eddie Mair. Very good interviewer who tore Johnson apart calling him a “nasty piece of work” to his face.
    The BBC's political editors have a history of being Conservative supporters in recent years as well and when you consider the names listed by Elwood, you have to wonder what the charges of left wing bias by the Corporation are based on. Similarly, I've never seen much evidence of the right wing bias that many on the left insist is engrained at the BBC - as many others have said, if you're getting accused of bias by both the political left and right, you're probably getting things just about spot on.

As for left wing interviewers, Jon Snow on Channel Four has had Tory MPs refusing to be interviewed by him because of his alleged bias against them, but I can't think of anyone else on what I'll call mainstream television these days who could be called a left winger. Going a long way back, Brian Walden was a, very moderate, Labour MP before he worked in television and Robin Day was once a candidate for the Liberal party at a General election, but I've always taken it as read that the majority of political interviewers were Tories and, to be fair, many of them didn't let that affect their questioning.