+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Super Ted creator

Super Ted creator

Just on the news and said something along the lines of what could be as good as bringing suoerted back..... He said Cardiff City to win the European Cup (he also had a Welsh football top on).

I have a retro version of the shirt he sponsored, wasn't there rumours many years ago he wanted to buy us? Not sure what kind of money he has mind.

Re: Super Ted creator

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Just on the news and said something along the lines of what could be as good as bringing suoerted back..... He said Cardiff City to win the European Cup (he also had a Welsh football top on).

I have a retro version of the shirt he sponsored, wasn't there rumours many years ago he wanted to buy us? Not sure what kind of money he has mind.
    Mike young who is based in LA now but he used to live in Pentyrch, his daughter was in my class in school. He made his fortune, sold part of his animation company a few years ago I think but is still involved in lots of projects. He won’t have Tans wealth himself but I’m sure he knows plenty of very very wealthy potential investors. I can see us now running out in the champions league final with Disney blazoned across our shirts....Blue Matt will be loving it....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Mike young who is based in LA now but he used to live in Pentyrch, his daughter was in my class in school. He made his fortune, sold part of his animation company a few years ago I think but is still involved in lots of projects. He won’t have Tans wealth himself but I’m sure he knows plenty of very very wealthy potential investors. I can see us now running out in the champions league final with Disney blazoned across our shirts....Blue Matt will be loving it....
    Hope not! Imagine the comments from The Jacks about us being a Mickey Mouse club!

He's my grand-daughter's great uncle

Isn't the "BOSS" friends with him ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Isn't the "BOSS" friends with him ?
    Get The Boss to invest, Mike could take ‘My Home Town’ back to its ‘Glory Days’

His stepson and stepdaughter lived in Penygawsi and I used to play with the stepson.
    They were a really nice family.
    Last edited by The Hooded Claw; 14-03-21 at 08:11. Reason: Tidy up