+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring Piers Back Petition

Bring Piers Back Petition

Re: Bring Piers Back Petition

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I believe there’s already another petition up, with over 200,000 signatures.

Will give this a swerve. Horrible, arrogant cook who dishes it out but can’t take it.

Save him from the snowflakes.

Hang piers morgan petition would be better

It is a tongue in cheek post .

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Hang piers morgan petition would be better
    😆

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Will give this a swerve. Horrible, arrogant cook who dishes it out but can’t take it.
    Even when i find myself agreeing with him i still want to fight him

Same here

thats the thing, he does occasionally say stuff a fair % of society agree with

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    thats the thing, he does occasionally say stuff a fair % of society agree with
    So did Trump... 70 million deluded fools in actual fact. Doesn’t alter the fact that he/they are Class A low life’s

I thought his sacking in USA over gun was a worthy moment, I read somewhere he'd said I don't think the USA can lecture anyone on racism ,amen to that .

I do think he said what he believed in not believing Megan and I can imagine a few people would think the same but not say it.

I thought his sacking in USA over gun was a worthy moment, I read somewhere he'd said I don't think the USA can lecture anyone on racism ,amen to that .

I do think he said what he believed in not believing Megan and I can imagine a few people would think the same but not say it.
    Most people don’t have his platform. Who cares if someone on this forum for example believes her or not? When someone is broadcasting to millions of people he shouldn’t be so dismissive of her mental health. Wether he believes her or not, he should just keep it to himself. His obsession with her is bordering on the ridiculous. Shame he never went after The Royal Prince Nonce with the same passion.

I can honestly say I've never watched morning T.V shows.

I remember when he had a go at Welsh players not singing GSTQ for team GB at the 2012 London Olympics. He said they shouldn’t be allowed to play for the team. Cancel culture when it suits him it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    I can honestly say I've never watched morning T.V shows.
    Good man. That kind of shit will swallow your soul

I remember when he had a go at Welsh players not singing GSTQ for team GB at the 2012 London Olympics. He said they shouldn’t be allowed to play for the team. Cancel culture when it suits him it seems.
    He shouts down everyone who has a different opinion and then walked off set when the weatherman gave him a taste of his own medicine. What a snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He shouts down everyone who has a different opinion and then walked off set when the weatherman gave him a taste of his own medicine. What a snowflake.
    Do you reckon that it's all contrived by Morgan?

Most people don’t have his platform. Who cares if someone on this forum for example believes her or not? When someone is broadcasting to millions of people he shouldn’t be so dismissive of her mental health. Wether he believes her or not, he should just keep it to himself. His obsession with her is bordering on the ridiculous. Shame he never went after The Royal Prince Nonce with the same passion.
    It seems it’s ok for folk to watch Andrews grilling and come to the conclusion he’s a nonce.
    Not ok to watch the Meghan interview and come to the conclusion she was lying through her teeth.
    If Morgan had shouted from the roof tops that Andrew was a beast, that would have been cool with many on here.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It seems it’s ok for folk to watch Andrews grilling and come to the conclusion he’s a nonce.
    Not ok to watch the Meghan interview and come to the conclusion she was lying through her teeth.
    If Morgan had shouted from the roof tops that Andrew was a beast, that would have been cool with many on here.
    No one knows if he is a paedophile but surely he should be made to account for his relationships with those involved in an international child sex ring.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Andrew was proven to be a liar. How can you prove she’s lying about wanting to kill herself?

Of course he should. As should the American diplomats wife involved in the fatal road crash in the UK.

Andrew was proven to be a liar. How can you prove she’s lying about wanting to kill herself?
    How can you prove Andrew is a “ nonce’”?

Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Absolutely.
    I should have typed “cock” but you got the gist.