+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring Piers Back Petition

Re: Bring Piers Back Petition

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I should have typed “cock” but you got the gist.
    Too late Pearcy,cook is out there now.

Piers will be presenting Masterchef next!!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Most people don’t have his platform. Who cares if someone on this forum for example believes her or not? When someone is broadcasting to millions of people he shouldn’t be so dismissive of her mental health. Wether he believes her or not, he should just keep it to himself. His obsession with her is bordering on the ridiculous. Shame he never went after The Royal Prince Nonce with the same passion.
    I do agree , strangely it was the one question I was hoping Oprah would put too Harry just to put him on the spot , and ask about old Prince Andrew, sadly it wasn't to be , I thought that was what made her interviews famous the awkward direct questions ??

Surely this was an engineered out from that little c*nt? He'll join GB News in a couple of months after the mandatory "I was cancelled" puff pieces in all the newspapers. He'd run his course at ITV

Loudmouth little prick who can't handle anyone standing up to him, he's a bully and a nasty piece of work

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Surely this was an engineered out from that little c*nt? He'll join GB News in a couple of months after the mandatory "I was cancelled" puff pieces in all the newspapers. He'd run his course at ITV

Loudmouth little prick who can't handle anyone standing up to him, he's a bully and a nasty piece of work
    End of thread. Thank you sir.

Piers Morgan's walkout from the show he was meant to be presenting was surely the very definition of being a "snowflake" as I understand the term and, as is nearly always, it is the sort of person who frequently accuses others of being one who tend to produce the most snowflake like behaviour.

This is an unusual dispute in that these days it seems that you've always got to be on a side when it comes to an argument. However, I see Meghan as a media savvy, scheming so and so eager to cash in on her position, I have no interest in the Royal Family whatsoever, believing that they are an anachronistic body which typifies the snobbery and class consciousness which brings out the worst things in British culture and as for Piers Morgan and the like, they just make up for a lack of any discernible talent by being deliberately outrageous and divisive - a plague on all of their houses as far as I'm concerned,

I'd rather sign a bring back Bacterium Yersinia Pestis petition.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    How can you prove Andrew is a “ nonce’”?
    What a hill to die on. I know you like to disagree for arguments sake, especially when it’s me, but **** me. Even by your standards this is astounding.

I didn’t have you down as a royalist. Takes all sorts I suppose.

How can you prove Andrew is a “ nonce’”?
    If he’d been accused of abusing your daughter(s), would you want him brought to justice? If he has nothing to hide then talk to the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Piers Morgan's walkout from the show he was meant to be presenting was surely the very definition of being a "snowflake" as I understand the term and, as is nearly always, it is the sort of person who frequently accuses others of being one who tend to produce the most snowflake like behaviour.

This is an unusual dispute in that these days it seems that you've always got to be on a side when it comes to an argument. However, I see Meghan as a media savvy, scheming so and so eager to cash in on her position, I have no interest in the Royal Family whatsoever, believing that they are an anachronistic body which typifies the snobbery and class consciousness which brings out the worst things in British culture and as for Piers Morgan and the like, they just make up for a lack of any discernible talent by being deliberately outrageous and divisive - a plague on all of their houses as far as I'm concerned,
    Yeah, that's true. How dare he slag off a Duchess.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Our Duchess as well, or was .🤑

pass the duchess on the left hand side

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    He’s a snowflake pure and simple who doesn’t mind dishing it out, but storms off in a huff if he gets it back.

What a hill to die on. I know you like to disagree for arguments sake, especially when it’s me, but **** me. Even by your standards this is astounding.

I didn’t have you down as a royalist. Takes all sorts I suppose.
    I am certainly no royalist. Just goes to show how perceptions can be so wrong on an anonymous message board.
    I have said in every thread on the subject, including this one, that Andrew should be questioned further, and if he is guilty of the charges, then punished accordingly.
    My beef here, is it appears ok for you and others to call call him names like “nonce”, on a public forum and nobody bats an eyelid. At the moment, that’s just your opinion.
    My opinion on Meghan, is she lied through her teeth in that interview. It’s Piers Morgans opinion as well.
    Along with hundreds of thousands of others.
    Spew out your family problems in public, and folk will have opinions

i thought the royal family were generally seen as leeches grabbing at tax money even tho they are incredibly rich.
    It would seem that a lot of the UK are very much in favour of the monarchy

On only one occasion did I have the unfortunate experience of watching GMB.

Piers special guest that day was Joan Collins.

Firstly they spent ten minutes talking about the number of homeless people in Times Square and that before Obama there hadn't been any.

This is untrue.

Secondly Piers insisted that Joan spill any beans that she had had sex with Trump. The thought of that made my breakfast come back up.

He persisted. I switched off and vowed never to watch it again.

But it seems that kind of thing is what a lot of British people like. Oh, and someone opinionated. Regardless of whether their opinions are total garbage.

He relentlessly attacked Ramsey. Years and years of a campaign blaming Ramsey for anything that went wrong with arsenal.

He should have no defenders on here.

Sign the "Bring back Piers Morgan petition" - you must be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Too late Pearcy,cook is out there now.

Piers will be presenting Masterchef next!!
    Making “cock” au vin

I am certainly no royalist. Just goes to show how perceptions can be so wrong on an anonymous message board.
    I have said in every thread on the subject, including this one, that Andrew should be questioned further, and if he is guilty of the charges, then punished accordingly.
    My beef here, is it appears ok for you and others to call call him names like “nonce”, on a public forum and nobody bats an eyelid. At the moment, that’s just your opinion.
    My opinion on Meghan, is she lied through her teeth in that interview. It’s Piers Morgans opinion as well.
    Yes, because someone calling Andrew a nonce on CCMB is comparable to a broadcaster calling someone a liar about her state of mental health on a TV show broadcast to millions of viewers, a show that champions mental health.

But hey, Piers is only giving his opinion. Freedom of speech doesnt mean you can just say what you like without consequence. Words have consequences and he went too far this time.

Be Kind, be ****ed.

Piers was having opinions on the poor girl long before she went on TV to air her side. She has taken around 3 years of non stop abuse - the tabloids even getting her father despicably involved in the abuse ffs - but as soon as she has her say everyone is outraged?? How the **** does that work?

It has been shameless bullying from Morgan. The way he used his platform to berate the girl day after day for numbskulls like you with no mind of their own to start hating on her too was an absolute disgrace.

If he really did care so much for Queen and the damage to the monarchy like he professes why hasnt he levelled the same outrage at Prince Andrew?

Piers was having opinions on the poor girl long before she went on TV to air her side. She has taken around 3 years of non stop abuse - the tabloids even getting her father despicably involved in the abuse ffs - but as soon as she has her say everyone is outraged?? How the **** does that work?

It has been shameless bullying from Morgan. The way he used his platform to berate the girl day after day for numbskulls like you with no mind of their own to start hating on her too was an absolute disgrace.

If he really did care so much for Queen and the damage to the monarchy like he professes why hasnt he levelled the same outrage at Prince Andrew?
    “Poor Meghan” ? What a sucker you are.

“Poor Meghan” ? What a sucker you are.
    "So tell me, when did you start to have feelings of pity for the multi-millionaire Duchess ?"

Sign this one instead

https://www.change.org/p/itv-alan-pa...27756509-en-GB

Some funny reasons for signing underneath 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    Sign this one instead

https://www.change.org/p/itv-alan-pa...27756509-en-GB

Some funny reasons for signing underneath ��
    signed . I'm all for good serious honest journalism