+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 52 deaths due to Coivid in UK Reported Yesterday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 52 deaths due to Coivid in UK Reported Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    On a day when a poll puts Boris Johnson on a positive personal rating for the first time since May, you show exactly the sort of thinking which leads to a situation like that - fifty two families and hundreds, if not thousands, of friends are in mourning today, but you go ahead and have your pint to celebrate.
    What complete claptrap. We've had 1900 deaths a day. Yesterday was 52. The cause for celebration was the 98% reduction, not the 52 that died. You even manage to bring in your daily obsession with anti -government politics.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    What complete claptrap. We've had 1900 deaths a day. Yesterday was 52. The cause for celebration was the 98% reduction, not the 52 that died. You even manage to bring in your daily obsession with anti -government politics.
    From memory, you’re a category C aren’t you - they’re all as bad as each other and it’s just a coincidence I always come down on the same side of the fence in my opinions.

There were no deaths in Northern Ireland on Sunday and none in Wales about ten days ago, they are occasions for celebration- 52 still seems way too high to start doing that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    From memory, you’re a category C aren’t you - they’re all as bad as each other and it’s just a coincidence I always come down on the same side of the fence in my opinions.

There were no deaths in Northern Ireland on Sunday and none in Wales about ten days ago, they are occasions for celebration- 52 still seems way too high to start doing that for me.
    I honestly don't know what category C refers to, but there comes a point when you feel that there truly is a point in time to feel celebratory. Covid deaths on a daily basis could go on for years. At what point do we 'celebrate ?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    For a man who massively underplayed Covid at the start, railed against every restriction that has been imposed to stop its spread and has gone on record to say that lockdowns don't work you deserve some credit for the chutzpah in this argument.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    For a man who massively underplayed Covid at the start, railed against every restriction that has been imposed to stop its spread and has gone on record to say that lockdowns don't work you deserve some credit for the chutzpah in this argument.
    I guess it must be a coincidence that deaths and cases fall when we enter a lockdown and rise when it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I guess it must be a coincidence that deaths and cases fall when we enter a lockdown and rise when it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well thank you.