+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Isaac Vassell

Isaac Vassell

Does he actually exist? Surely the club is at just get rid of him time now, has there been any updates about him recently?

Re: Isaac Vassell

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Does he actually exist? Surely the club is at just get rid of him time now, has there been any updates about him recently?
    No to your 1st question and no to your 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    No to your 1st question and no to your 2nd.

Is there a third question in there somewhere

I got lost at "is at just get rid"

Hes got a famous footy relative

Isn't he contracted until 2022?

Another genius decision from Sir/Lord/Emperor Neil Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Isn't he contracted until 2022?

Another genius decision from Sir/Lord/Emperor Neil Warnock
    Exactly. We clearly didn't our due diligence, the guy is a bigger crock than Jazz Richards.

However, you cant just "Get rid" thats not how contracts work. Also, we have a duty of care to rehabilitate injured players.

He appears in almost every club 'training' video. Not training, but definitely there on the grass in his training gear talking to other players and coaches.

Not his fault but a very poor signing. It must be soul destroying for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He appears in almost every club 'training' video. Not training, but definitely there on the grass in his training gear talking to other players and coaches.

I never blame players for being injured.

Some clubs are able to take a gamble on players with dodgy injury pasts, sometimes it works out other times it doesn't. I think Warnock though gambled too much and at the time we signed Vassell we desperately needed a forward and it was a ridiculous gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Exactly, it’s more than a year now since that Development team game when he broke down after about twenty minutes and couldn’t hide his frustration afterwards - hope he comes back, but there have to be doubts now as to whether he will.

That goal v Luton feels ages ago now, not helped by how much has changed since.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Is there a third question in there somewhere

I got lost at "is at just get rid"
    It truly is quite the feat that you have managed to accurately portray your utterly loathsome and insipid personality in an online forum. Bravo.

It truly is quite the feat that you have managed to accurately portray your utterly loathsome and insipid personality in an online forum. Bravo.
    Thank you for your kind words

I don't if it's any help but the picture of him on Wikipedia shows him clutching his bell end.

Who?

I reckon Johnny Williams will be joining him in the 'who' pile at some point as well.. - we didn't give that ****er a four year contract did we?

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Who?

I reckon Johnny Williams will be joining him in the 'who' pile at some point as well.. - we didn't give that ****er a four year contract did we?
    He was a free transfer to the end of the season with an option of a year.

Feel so sorry for Vassell. Hope he can get back and play.

What concerns me with Williams is that he’s not even the back up playmaker. Bacuna gets locked before him !

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    What concerns me with Williams is that he’s not even the back up playmaker. Bacuna gets locked before him !
    You have seen Bacuna play recently, haven't you? He's been more than decent.

The Vassell transfer makes paying £6m for Madine look eminently sensible in comparison. I'd love to know how Warnock got that one past the transfer committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You have seen Bacuna play recently, haven't you? He's been more than decent.
    Absolutely. He’s always looked a decent player to me. Just confused as to why we signed Jonny Williams if we already had a back up option in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Absolutely. He’s always looked a decent player to me. Just confused as to why we signed Jonny Williams if we already had a back up option in the squad.
    Did you see Bacuna before? . I don't think anyone saw this coming.

Mick likes him, he signed for free to the end of the season. It's a win win.