Thread: Take a draw Saturday evening?

Take a draw Saturday evening?

I would.

Re: Take a draw Saturday evening?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I would.
    I'd rip your arm off for a draw

Season's over, just make sure we aren't on the wrong side of the first south wales derby double. I suspect we will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Season's over, just make sure we aren't on the wrong side of the first south wales derby double. I suspect we will be.
    Ditto

As long as Ojo doesn’t get on the pitch, we’ll be ok

You never know in the championship but it’s starting to feel we’re running out of road. Admirable effort from where we were when McCarthy came in but the margins are pretty fine now.

All the games are turning into must wins now and Saturday’s is no different, not bothered about the “double”. Could do with the jacks overturning the deficit against Bournemouth this evening as well.

I think we have good reason to be optimistic about picking up three points. Swansea have played to the 96+minutes back-to-back and now are having to bust a gut to pick up a point against Bournemouth. If we don't win we should be disappointed, especially as MM played it safe today thinking about the weekend.

They’re totally beatable. I’m not too worried.

Saying that, wouldn’t be Swansea and us without a 96’ min penalty for Ayew and a Joe Ralls red card

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I think we have good reason to be optimistic about picking up three points. Swansea have played to the 96+minutes back-to-back and now are having to bust a gut to pick up a point against Bournemouth. If we don't win we should be disappointed, especially as MM played it safe today thinking about the weekend.
    Do you think so?
    Maybe he was thinking about it against Watford too

I would probably take the draw to be honest as I think we've blown our outside chance of a play off position.
    It was a tough ask when Mick took over and its catching up with some of our big hitters now.
    Kieffer looked shot tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I would.
    I think we will need to do it without kieffer - he looked like he was carrying a groin injury to me?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As long as Ojo doesn’t get on the pitch, we’ll be ok
    You need therapy

Yes I'd take a draw right now

Swansea downed tools tonight in readiness for their reason for being match. Let’s hope we turn up this time.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    You need therapy

Yes I'd take a draw right now
    So you would be happy for him to be on the pitch, after that inept display ?