+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Sang

Re: Tom Sang

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    I'm guessing his contract isn't going to be renewed (I'd imagine he's one of the bigger earners?) and Mick would rather focus on looking at players who will be here next season.
    Flint entering his final year of contract and I'd rather see us try to move him on for reasonably big fee rather than keep (second best option) or extend (not my preference).

Hoilett seems out though so I agree with what you're saying.

Back top ratings, top mark yesterday should have been a 7 and, Bacuna aside, I'm struggling to think which of our players deserved that.

Those marks are laughable. One horrendous pass by Flint should have cost a goal. Pack was better than Vaulks but 6 at best. How Flint is rated above Sang though.? Or Vaulks.

Best thing about the performance for me was he looked like he had been in the first team for ages. No nerves, was good on the ball, very accomplished display.

who scored rated Sang as one of our better players, begins Phillips and Ng
    Screenshot_2021-03-17-09-57-53-886_com.android.chrome.jpg

we can see though that both of our wing backs weren't able to get as advanced as theirs

Screenshot_2021-03-17-09-59-48-285_com.android.chrome.jpg

all of our dribbles came down the left side

Screenshot_2021-03-17-09-58-45-556_com.android.chrome.jpg

whereas we made a lot of interceptions on our right, where they were able to attack less and didn't get any shots off.

Screenshot_2021-03-17-09-58-52-562_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-09-59-32-538_com.android.chrome.jpg

yes, I have discovered a new toy that I will be boring you all with from now on

Must admit pleasantly surprised by Sang in all his games for us so far. He didn't really establish himself as a first team starter for league two Cheltenham so you would assume he would not make it at championship level but thought he was our best or second best player last night. Wasn't he described as a box to box midfielder when he joined us from Man Utd would like to see him in midfield too though that would probably mean him watching the ball sail over his head in the vague direction of Keifer Moore.

He was our best player last night. We've got some very promising youngsters coming through. What a nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'm hoping we can get a Ciaron Brown chant going to the tune of Golden Brown by The Stranglers
    I hope not, hes not of the required standard. Seems a slow version of Ben Turner. Just whacking the ball as hard as he can upfield.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I hope not, hes not of the required standard. Seems a slow version of Ben Turner. Just whacking the ball as hard as he can upfield.
    I haven't been able to watch any of the recent fixtures that Brown has played in. However, I do remember Ben Turner quite well, to suggest he's slower than him isn't an encouraging thought.

Is Brown really that slow?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I haven't been able to watch any of the recent fixtures that Brown has played in. However, I do remember Ben Turner quite well, to suggest he's slower than him isn't an encouraging thought.

I don't think he's THAT slow

No where near

He wouldn’t have played wing back against Watford if he was.

Bit harsh on Brown, I think he's done well. Trying a bit hard to look like Morrison though..