+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God Loves Everybody

God Loves Everybody

well not quite

The pope and his mob have decreed that the church cannot bless same sex marriage because God cannot bless sin ........have they been phoning him up to ask or has he been on e mail ?

Apparently Gary sex is .....intrinsically disorded ......whatever that means ......did God tell them that or did the pope and his chaps say thats what they thought God thought ?

Marriage between a man and woman is part of God's Plan ......and is intended for the sake of creating new life ......so no boffing unless its to make babies 🤔

God does not bless sin and cannot bless sin ......so he can perform miracles but he cannot allow two men or two women who love each other marry ? He's not as powerful as I thought

The final words coming out of the Catholic Church today are .......

God blesses sinful man so that he may recognise he is part of his plan of love and allow himself to be CHANGED by him

Its great to see religion has moved on in 2021

Re: God Loves Everybody

Gary sex should always be avoided, whether you are gay or straight IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Gary sex should always be avoided, whether you are gay or straight IMO
    Garage sex as well

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    well not quite

The pope and his mob have decreed that the church cannot bless same sex marriage because God cannot bless sin ........have they been phoning him up to ask or has he been on e mail ?

Apparently Gary sex is .....intrinsically disorded ......whatever that means ......did God tell them that or did the pope and his chaps say thats what they thought God thought ?

Marriage between a man and woman is part of God's Plan ......and is intended for the sake of creating new life ......so no boffing unless its to make babies 🤔

God does not bless sin and cannot bless sin ......so he can perform miracles but he cannot allow two men or two women who love each other marry ? He's not as powerful as I thought

The final words coming out of the Catholic Church today are .......

God blesses sinful man so that he may recognise he is part of his plan of love and allow himself to be CHANGED by him

Its great to see religion has moved on in 2021
    I think God's on furlough...

There is something very ironic in people who live in modern times and with liberal values wanting to sign up to a dogma formed two thousand years ago and based on the social mores of that time.

Feedback

there's nothing more important that the letter R when googling Gary Oldman

God is just an figment of the imagination.

It’s in the Bible. I don’t think the Catholic community just made it up.

Whether you think it should be so, of course, is a matter for you.

Our Elton is not happy with the Vatican not sure if it effects god though

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...ame-sex-stance

Elton John has accused the Vatican of “hypocrisy” over its decision to prohibit the blessing of same-sex unions, pointing out that the Holy See reportedly indirectly invested in his Rocketman biopic.

In a tweet that was widely picked up by the Italian and international press, the singer claimed the Vatican profited from investing what he described as “millions” in Rocketman but yet refuses to bless gay marriages because “they are sin”.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this forum can have its second well mannered religious debate in several weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Keeping my fingers crossed that this forum can have its second well mannered religious debate in several weeks.
    That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Amen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah
    Oooooooh!

Religion is for weak minded and Tories

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Religion is for weak minded and Tories
    I never knew that

Mentioned it in work today, when I was in school we had a half day off for St David’s Day yet we had a full day off for St Patrick’s Day..........there’s something to be said for Catholicism

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Mentioned it in work today, when I was in school we had a half day off for St David’s Day yet we had a full day off for St Patrick’s Day..........there’s something to be said for Catholicism
    St David: Canonised for creating a small hill to preach on in mountainous Wales.
    St Patrick: Cured someone's blindness, got a wolf to return a sheep it had abducted and drove off demons using a bell.

All powerful stuff.

they say God was half man half God..which half was man?

I saw a prog about the late Irish comedian Dave Allen recently.

He related a supposed chat between a believer and an atheist.

Believer: "you are like a blindfolded man in a dark room, looking for a black cat that isn't there!"
    Atheist: "We are very much the same - you are like a blindfolded man in a dark room, looking for a black cat that isn't there; the only difference is that you think you've found it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    St David: Canonised for creating a small hill to preach on in mountainous Wales.
    St Patrick: Cured someone's blindness, got a wolf to return a sheep it had abducted and drove off demons using a bell.

All powerful stuff.
    Welsh as well, St Patrick according to legend. Got rid of all the snakes in Ireland as well, wonder if he used his bell?

Religion will never move on but my assumption is the general population are becoming more secular.

I don’t have the figures to back up my claim but I would certainly back it in terms of Christianity.

Just let religion burn itself out. No need to get worked up by it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Welsh as well, St Patrick according to legend. Got rid of all the snakes in Ireland as well, wonder if he used his bell?
    I don't think there's much evidence that he came from what is now Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    they say God was half man half God..which half was man?
    Below the wrist

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Religion will never move on but my assumption is the general population are becoming more secular.

I don’t have the figures to back up my claim but I would certainly back it in terms of Christianity.

Just let religion burn itself out. No need to get worked up by it anymore.
    Unfortunately the other, less tolerant, religions seem to be on the increase.

World War 3 may well be fought between two factions of Islam (Sunni and Shia)

Gary Glitter