+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mick and the Jack's game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mick and the Jack's game

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    Two shite teams, fixture will be massively overhyped as usual, and a compete anti climax.

Probably a bore draw.

Mick won’t be too unhappy, all he’s interested in is not losing.

He probably won’t make his first sub untill the 75th minute, and then ‘go for it’, by bringing his next sub on with five minutes left.

The last decent Derby game was the 2-2 draw at Ninian in 2009.

Now that, was a cracking game!

https://youtu.be/sDZl8r6cCR0
    Bollox, what about chops last minute winner? Bellers sublime curler at the library? If my memory serves me right that 2-2 wasn’t great at all, early k o, no atmosphere and we were very lucky to get a point.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Bollox, what about chops last minute winner? Bellers sublime curler at the library? If my memory serves me right that 2-2 wasn’t great at all, early k o, no atmosphere and we were very lucky to get a point.
    And of course the home game in the PL, yes it was in red but Caulker's towering header and their keeper being sent off was great

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    And of course the home game in the PL, yes it was in red but Caulker's towering header and their keeper being sent off was great
    Again, great win, rubbish game.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Those games were great wins, dull matches.