+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great win, excellent three points, but.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Great win, excellent three points, but.......

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    right on cue

the possession stats are alarming and I don't think they will improve in the near future with the current set up

agree about Morrison immense again tonight but we need more going forward and how we keep the ball without lumping it

disagree about having more players like him we would go up automatically
    By the way, with Morrison I said ‘Heart and work rate’, not his skill level.

Players like Wilson, Murphy and Ojo undoubtedly have match winning skills, but they rarely perform because I don’t believe they have the ‘heart and work rate.’ They often, look dis-interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    By the way, with Morrison I said ‘Heart and work rate’, not his skill level.

Players like Wilson, Murphy and Ojo undoubtedly have match winning skills, but they rarely perform because I don’t believe they have the ‘heart and work rate.’ They often, look dis-interested.
    we are a solid championship outfit . Until we change the structure of style of play we are no threat to the likes of man city / leicester / wolves etc . don't think we have 1 single player that would survive in the prem right now but for tonight lets enjoy our win

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    we are a solid championship outfit . Until we change the structure of style of play we are no threat to the likes of man city / leicester / wolves etc . don't think we have 1 single player that would survive in the prem right now but for tonight lets enjoy our win
    Maybe not, but I’d expect us to have parity of possession and create a few attempts on target against the likes of Huddersfield or Stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    Maybe not, but I’d expect us to have parity of possession and create a few attempts on target against the likes of Huddersfield or Stoke.
    we need to have a mind set of the style of play that will take us to the next level to survive in the prem if we ever got there . we are way off the mark on that score . stoke and hudders are just like us .If you said Norwich who play the right way then I would take that on the chin