..........that was a smash n’ grab that disguises, another poor performance.

Swansea have been playing awful, been lucky with some penalty decisions and looked on the slide. Yet, my Swansea friend said tonight’s the best they’ve played in ages.

Pros and Cons

Pros
* Great win and battling performance.

* Morrison and Flint were immense. Their best game as a pairing.

* Morrison for me is Mr Cardiff City. The guy gives absolutely everything, every game. If we had more players with his heart and work rate, we’d be going up automatically.

* Some of the youngsters put in a shift, and got great experience.

Negatives
* After the first 15 minutes this game was like an attack v defence training exercise. The second half in particular, we made them look like Brazil. If they’d had a striker they’d have won, comfortably.

* We can’t keep possession, and in particular put three passes together in the opposition half. Which means we’re continually inviting pressure on.

* Punts, aimlessly down the field, nowhere near anyone.

* We can’t get a performance out of Wilson. Big talent, yet other than the one shot, anonymous again.

* Marlon Pack, what exactly does he offer, dreadful. Other than that shot early on, you only heard his name in commentary when they twice mentioned he switched off for runners behind him, in the box.

* Our subs, so continually ineffective, why can’t they influence a game when they come on. Murphy and Ojo again, offered nothing.

* Moore has been great this season, but he’s off the boil. A couple of poor misses last two games. Tonight, he had no composure to take a touch, drill it in and kill the game. Also, for those who say he’s tired. He lost the ball second half, then ran back about 50 yards to close a player down near our 18 yard box. Pointless waste of his energy. A midfielder/defender should be doing that.

* Moore lives off scraps, and there’s no one playing close enough to him to offer support. I think I’ve seen one if not two chances created for him in six games. When was the last time you saw a good cross whipped in for him to attack? I can’t recall one.

* Yet again, we can only score from a set piece or long throw. Derby apart, we haven’t scored a goal from open play in the last seven games.

By the way ‘The Other Bob Wilson’, has gone very quiet since he made a comment about me, and I offered him a £100 bet for a cancer charity.

As Diana Ross sang.......’I’m still waiting.....’