Great for the lad. Well deserved.

Re: Kieffer Moore PFA Player of the Month

happy for him . deserves it

That's put the kibosh on March

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That's put the kibosh on March
    We've run him into the ground. He couldn't get in the air to compete for the high balls that we were hoofing at him in the last 20 minutes yesterday and he missed those chances in the second half against Stoke when he was clearly out on his feet. He's absolutely knackered and desperately needs a rest, but now he's off to play a couple of World Cup qualifiers for Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    We've run him into the ground. He couldn't get in the air to compete for the high balls that we were hoofing at him in the last 20 minutes yesterday and he missed those chances in the second half against Stoke when he was clearly out on his feet. He's absolutely knackered and desperately needs a rest, but now he's off to play a couple of World Cup qualifiers for Wales.
    He may well get a rest against Czechia if Wales go with Tyler Roberts up top and he should definitely not play against Mexico

The international break may reinvigorate him, I'm sure he'll relish going up against Belgium on Wednesday night and then its 8 games to go with momentum after beating Swansea

If I was Mick, I would look to give him a rest against Forest or Wednesday

Deserves it, I wouldn't drop him because of his current lack of goals and near misses , as he wants to play and momentum is key for a striker , however subbing him and altering our approach to our attack tactics might help him and the team ( plan b ) .

Now it's the international window and I can put my Wales hat back on, what on earth did Moore add in the last 20-25 minutes against Stoke and Swansea that MM kept him on for? All he did during that time was run himself into the ground and, from comments after Stoke, help us defend corners.

Moore won't play all three games in this international window but we need him for the Belgium game. MM not resting him for last 20-25 managed to both drop us points against Stoke, threaten to tire him out for critical Belgium game and potentially increased risk of injury which would have ballsed up the rest of our season both at club level and international level.

Barnsley were 16th after 11 games before 5 subs rule returned and have used rotation better than anyone. City could have been 2 points better off going into international window if MM had been told about this rule.

Moore is an absolute hero, he must be getting flashbacks to his lifeguard days, but he has not been managed well over this past week, imo.