Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
You asked for an answer, I gave you one and you don't seem happy about that either ! Mr Tan owns the club and can appoint whoever he likes to manage it. Perhaps you should take on a bit of my ‘blind devotion’ for the club, it might do you good and hopefully get you out of the trough of despond that you have been stuck in for the last 11 years since Mr Tan took over. I don't care whether people disregard my opinions or not, they are my opinions and I am entitled to give them. Perhaps you would like to write my posts for me ? You already appear to be interpreting them (wrongly) for people and putting words in my mouth. Reasoned analysis, don't make me laugh, there is nothing reasoned or analytical about your hysterical ravings about the club or Mr Tan since you threw your toys out of the pram after the rebrand. The fact that you are getting backing from Bluebird23 recently (who appears to be stalking you by the way) says it all for me - the delusions of a pair of non fans of the club.
The irony and hypocrisy of this post coming from you of all people, comedy gold!

Thank you for the entertainment!