+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WHAT BRENTFORD THOUGHT OF THE GAME

WHAT BRENTFORD THOUGHT OF THE GAME

https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th....135097/page-2

Everyone knows the shitrats from the west are cheats

Re: WHAT BRENTFORD THOUGHT OF THE GAME

Silly Hat said:
    Yes! Yes! Yes! f*** you Ayew, Cooper, and the rest of you cheating, diving, moaning disgraces to football.

Final score

Cheats 0-1 Football
    Cooper isn’t a complete disgrace. I though he was really good in The Goonies.

I think (hope) that the FA is now instructing all refs who officiate Swansea on the following:

- Swansea are cheats.
    - In fact, Swansea are disgusting, cheating bastards.
    - They’ll fall over and cry if looked at.
    - Their bench will appeal and scream at every excision like a toddler who’s had his ice cream taken off him. Ignore the clowns.
    - Watch out for them kicking the ball away, blocking early free kicks, elbowing the goalie in the face etc.
    - Watch Ayew carefully. He’s a disgrace to football. Try not to laugh when you realise his mug employers pay him £80k a week (not a year).
    - Be especially careful in extra time. That’s when Swansea will be diving in the box like a Stuka.
    - Did we mention Swansea are disgusting, cheating bastards?

Some good stuff there, thanks.

Wasn't there something between Thomas Frank and Swansea in the Brentford home play-off game last year? Didn't he try to trip up a Swansea player or something?

Not sure a London club has right to say another team is getting favourable results from the referee.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Wasn't there something between Thomas Frank and Swansea in the Brentford home play-off game last year? Didn't he try to trip up a Swansea player or something?

Not sure a London club has right to say another team is getting favourable results from the referee.
    I think Frank upset some by saying Brentford would definitely beat Swansea in the return leg. Which they did.

Reading the Brentford board it seems another club think like us. Swansea are cheating ***** and Cooper seems to be disliked for his ludicrous post match comments, and the way their bench plays up. Fun to watch yesterday though......comedy gold in the post match interview.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Reading the Brentford board it seems another club think like us. Swansea are cheating ***** and Cooper seems to be disliked for his ludicrous post match comments, and the way their bench plays up. Fun to watch yesterday though......comedy gold in the post match interview.
    I missed Coopers post match interview. Does anyone have a link to it?

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Cooper is like Frank, completely classless. Can you imagine Cooper telling the ref Mick didn't call him a name? No chance.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    I missed Coopers post match interview. Does anyone have a link to it?

We were much the better team. Hard to take, we'd rather have got battered. Absolutely bossed the whole game, we deserved to win, only one side in it. Whine whine whine

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We were much the better team. Hard to take, we'd rather have got battered. Absolutely bossed the whole game, we deserved to win, only one side in it. Whine whine whine
    I've always found it funny how teams refuse to admit that one team is clearly inviting them on, which is why they had so much possession

What was it, 24 shots and 1 on target? Aye, far superior Steve

Just watched a 10 minute version (although I only got to 6 minutes before I turned it off) on Swans TV via YouTube. Good grief

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I've always found it funny how teams refuse to admit that one team is clearly inviting them on, which is why they had so much possession

What was it, 24 shots and 1 on target? Aye, far superior Steve
    First half we were much better. Second half, we just said, "come on then, beat us" and they couldn't. Cracking stuff, the entire game was played in front of our back 5.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th....135097/page-2

Everyone knows the shitrats from the west are cheats
    Busy Bees, with some sting .

First half we were much better. Second half, we just said, "come on then, beat us" and they couldn't. Cracking stuff, the entire game was played in front of our back 5.

Called doing a job, with limited tools at your disposal including dealing with a lot of key defensive injuries.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

The Brentford thread is a classic

Who wouldn’t like the comments about Cooper and his moaning

“ Yes! Yes! Yes! f*** you Ayew, Cooper, and the rest of you cheating, diving, moaning disgraces to football.

Final score

Cheats 0-1 Football”

There’s clearly a depth of feeling there