+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky cameras panning to Cooper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sky cameras panning to Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I thought we had moved on from taking the piss out of people's looks.
    But in this case.................

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    But in this case.................
    Taking the piss of someone's looks is childish school behavior Mr SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Taking the piss of someone's looks is childish school behavior Mr SP.
    It is but I had to laugh when my missus, who has no clue who he is, glimpsed at the telly last night and blurted out ‘Christ, who’s that? He’s got a face only a mother could love’. We’ve all had the piss taken out of us over the years over looks, hairstyles, clothes etc, it happens.

It is but I had to laugh when my missus, who has no clue who he is, glimpsed at the telly last night and blurted out ‘Christ, who’s that? He’s got a face only a mother could love’. We’ve all had the piss taken out of us over the years over looks, hairstyles, clothes etc, it happens.
    Just to let you know, i've never had the piss taken out of me over my looks, hairstyles or clothes, i'm pretty much perfect in all of those departments. Ask TLG, he'll tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Just to let you know, i've never had the piss taken out of me over my looks, hairstyles or clothes, i'm pretty much perfect in all of those departments. Ask TLG, he'll tell you.
    What about the time when you used to walk round with different coloured Trimm Trabbs on each foot

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    What about the time when you used to walk round with different coloured Trimm Trabbs on each foot
    That was a fashion phase that didn't catch on, i was ahead of my time (again) God knows why it didn't catch on

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Perhaps it's only happened about the size of the signs you hold up in protest....