+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky cameras panning to Cooper

Sky cameras panning to Cooper

Watched the game back this morning and realised that throughout the game the camera must have panned to Cooper about 20 times.
    Just concerned that should come with a warning pre watershed, the blokes like a unfinished waxwork.

Re: Sky cameras panning to Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Watched the game back this morning and realised that throughout the game the camera must have panned to Cooper about 20 times.
    Just concerned that should come with a warning pre watershed, the blokes like a unfinished waxwork.
    I thought we had moved on from taking the piss out of people's looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I thought we had moved on from taking the piss out of people's looks.
    But in this case.................

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    But in this case.................
    Taking the piss of someone's looks is childish school behavior Mr SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Taking the piss of someone's looks is childish school behavior Mr SP.
    It is but I had to laugh when my missus, who has no clue who he is, glimpsed at the telly last night and blurted out ‘Christ, who’s that? He’s got a face only a mother could love’. We’ve all had the piss taken out of us over the years over looks, hairstyles, clothes etc, it happens.

It is but I had to laugh when my missus, who has no clue who he is, glimpsed at the telly last night and blurted out ‘Christ, who’s that? He’s got a face only a mother could love’. We’ve all had the piss taken out of us over the years over looks, hairstyles, clothes etc, it happens.
    Just to let you know, i've never had the piss taken out of me over my looks, hairstyles or clothes, i'm pretty much perfect in all of those departments. Ask TLG, he'll tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Just to let you know, i've never had the piss taken out of me over my looks, hairstyles or clothes, i'm pretty much perfect in all of those departments. Ask TLG, he'll tell you.
    What about the time when you used to walk round with different coloured Trimm Trabbs on each foot

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    What about the time when you used to walk round with different coloured Trimm Trabbs on each foot
    That was a fashion phase that didn't catch on, i was ahead of my time (again) God knows why it didn't catch on

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Tasteless and cheap.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Tasteless and cheap.
    Do you know Cooper very well then ?

Why do they go to him so much anyway? Usually just paced around looking confused.

Hard to like him, Swansea manager and some of his comments when I've heard him speak but not much to do with how he looks.

If anyone should be wearing a Mask 😷 it's got to be him.............
    Should be showing an example to the Gypos

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Do you know Cooper very well then ?
    No, but I find a load of grown men mocking another grown man for his appearance embarrassing.

No, but I find a load of grown men mocking another grown man for his appearance embarrassing.
    You need to get out more, over time on this board alone, Bale, Morrison, Pack have been ridiculed for their top knots, Brown was likened to a 90s magician, Vincent Tan’s trousers had a weekly piss take slot, Scott Murray was regularly battered, Wayne Rooney’s good looks have been questioned now and again. It happens, people in the spotlight have always had this cross to bear, always.

You need to get out more, over time on this board alone, Bale, Morrison, Pack have been ridiculed for their top knots, Brown was likened to a 90s magician, Vincent Tan’s trousers had a weekly piss take slot, Scott Murray was regularly battered, Wayne Rooney’s good looks have been questioned now and again. It happens, people in the spotlight have always had this cross to bear, always.
    You forgot our own Saint Mick.
    In these days of closed barbers some wag likened him to Big Bird the other day which I must admit I did find rather amusing

Wearing a top knot is personal choice. The face one is born with isn't.

In that case it’d be worse abuse wouldn’t it? Ridiculing someone for something they personally choose rather than something they can’t do bugger all about. I’m saying abuse, but is it? Some folk make or made a living out of such things, General Tom Thumb, Schnozzle Durante, Ginger Rogers, Two Ton Tessie O’Shea etc. I’ve got mates with big ears called ‘Flapper’, bulgie eyes we call Popeye, I’ve answered to the name Donkey Dick for years now.........as a piss take

I know why you don't like personal abuse, it's because you're blue and you haven't got any legs. I bet you've taken some shit over the years

Maybe someone can advise Coops to wear a top knot but have a very long fringe at the front

In that case it’d be worse abuse wouldn’t it? Ridiculing someone for something they personally choose rather than something they can’t do bugger all about. I’m saying abuse, but is it? Some folk make or made a living out of such things, General Tom Thumb, Schnozzle Durante, Ginger Rogers, Two Ton Tessie O’Shea etc. I’ve got mates with big ears called ‘Flapper’, bulgie eyes we call Popeye, I’ve answered to the name Donkey Dick for years now.........as a piss take
    For what it's worth, i do understand where you're coming from. It's a working class thing, factories, building sites, sports teams, the boozer, even within the family. I get and give heaps in work, sometimes on the end of a battering. The working classes have always been good at self depreciation and taking shit, they've had to be. It's a cultural thing. In the case of Cooper though, it's not done in a way that workmates and friends do it, it's probably not meant as a joke, although i don't think that you mean it in a nasty way.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Maybe someone can advise Coops to wear a top knot but have a very long fringe at the front

Visit to a dentist wouldn't go amiss.

Still, I suppose he needs the extra cash as Gollums stand in

Yes ... but come on ... have you actually seen Cooper ?
    Really its all about the fact that he is Swansea manager of course. Its all about context. If I saw someone who looked like him in the street (but wasn't him), of course I wouldn't say anything or talk about him to other people.

It's possible he has ptosis. Would a medical condition stop the piss taking or is that okay? Just wondering, like, I haven't been out much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Perhaps it's only happened about the size of the signs you hold up in protest....