+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mozza’s injury

Re: Mozza’s injury

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

By the way, I remember a question I had to answer on an application form for a USA Diplomatic Visa eight years ago; it was about whether I had been found guilty of a crime of 'moral turpitude', something I had to look up.
    always had the question on the VWP I94 form, when the US changed over to ESTA in 2009 the question was still to be filled out, but was removed with a update of ESTA a few years later

It was always very open to personal interpretation imho

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Absolutely crazy, especially the Beckenbauer pic.

Indeed it is a completely different game.

I'm sure many of us remember the Butcher injury, I think I am right in saying he wouldn't come off.
    Can you imagine the outrage of that happening now?

When men were real men
    You think the black and white Beckenbauer picture with his arm strapped up is crazier than the Terry Butcher in full color wearing a white shirt (and shorts) covered in blood?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You think the black and white Beckenbauer picture with his arm strapped up is crazier than the Terry Butcher in full color wearing a white shirt (and shorts) covered in blood?
    Yeah, twas only a flesh wound.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yeah, twas only a flesh wound.
    Wasn't Butcher's appearance an elaborate fancy dress moment

Blisters, what is the world coming too.
    I once had then all over my feet when i set off up Canigou in the Pyrenees in shorts and a pair of tennis shoes, with nothing but 500ml of water and a pack of peanuts (misunderstanding on my part exactly what was involved). There was one point when i though that i might need to call a helicopter but had no coverage. All in all a fun experience that lasted close to 9 hours, 4 of which it was absolutely pissing down.