+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Apps on android stopped working

Apps on android stopped working

Anyone else experiencing problems with their apps not working on their phone?

Re: Apps on android stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    Individual apps have stopped working sometimes permanently, sometimes temporarily but never all at once if that's what you're alluding has happened to your phone.

For the last 3 months, I have been unable to open YouTube without first going into Settings and then clearing the data storage from the YouTube app.

On another occasion I couldn't open my Phone Contacts but after a few days I was able to access them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    im not sure about this its just a guess but google seems to be messing around with there products i think android is part of that

I've got this theory that this only happens when your provider wants to sell you a new phone.

Academy

So it's not just our house then. Both had problems with gmail and a couple of other apps opening then disappearing earlier this week. Clearing cache and / or re-installs worked temporarily. Several days later, both our Samsung and Huawei phones are fine. We've both had our first vaccine dose so perhaps it's related to that

International

It was google who had the problem. It is reportedly fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It was google who had the problem. It is reportedly fixed now.
    cheers matey i thought i was losing the plot