Not just UK wide but also here in Wales

The loss of so many seats in Scotland, Brexit and the dreadful leadership of Corbyn and his gang means now , more than ever , the only alternative to the tory machine of rampant capitalism is for Labour , The Liberals and smaller parties to knock it on the head and form a left of centre opposition so those of us , the majority of voters , who can't stand the tories can have someone to vote for .

Starmer is another poor leader and drakeford , whilst getting many things right is not again a leader . Carwyn Jones had charisma , drakeford has none .

Latest polls suggest Labour has only a 3 percent lead over the conservatives in Wales, thats staggering . I believe it is as much a reflection of the poor leadership of drakeford as it is everyone suddenly thinks the tories are the answer .

Andrew RT Davies as basically the leader of Wales will soon show everybody what the tories are about . Fine if you have money , cobblers to you if you don't.

But its more a case as I say of Labour being so inept that these chancers might get in .

In the long term someone with some bollocks should try and form an opposition to the tory rabble taking the best people from the Labour, Liberal and smaller parties . And if they get in , push through proportional representation .

Its the only way that people who don't vote tory are now going to have a chance of government .

The Labour and Liberal Party are done , we won't see another Labour government in my lifetime in my opinion .

Its a busted flush .