Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
I think the M4 relief road will happen if tories win. Grant Shapps has already said he has the money for it, but Drakeford reminded him that transport is a devolved matter and the Gwent Levels are more important.

In my opinion Drakeford has become quite a thorn in Wales side. He is incapable of making big decisions in a timely way and has washed Wales economy onto the rocks. An example...are caravan sites open for Easter? He said a few weeks ago that it might happen on 27th March. Now he says he will decide on 25/26th March whether that will go ahead! How are businesses supposed to handle this sort of indecision from the top?

His record with Covid is none too good, his firebreak was a disaster as was is his timing of the latest lockdown on 20 December. Done with hardly any notice and people rushing into shops for last chance Christmas shopping. No wonder at the time we had the third worse incidence of Covid in the world.

People say he's done better than Boris, but when you look at the figures there's not much in it, and currently Wales are showing worse figures in UK per head of population for hospitalisation of Covid patients.

The sooner he goes the better
I think drakeford is hopeless , I want him gone but I don't want the tories ruling Wales

They do on many things but to completely give over power to them would be unthinkable for me and I would knock it on the head