+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 74 of 74

Thread: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

  1. #61

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Another Championship master class from Vaulks this evening. Norwich must have watched in awe.

  2. #62

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    and presumably we would sell at that price if there's any truth in this.

    Who do they play as a defensive midfielder, as most of the midfielders I can think of are better going forward - which was a big part of their problem last time around
    Let them have him.

  3. #63

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Was it an April Foolís joke? (The rumour or the team performance today).

  4. #64

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Another Championship master class from Vaulks this evening. Norwich must have watched in awe.

  5. #65

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    One thing that baffles me with Vaulks is his ability to score worldies from all sorts of angles and distances, yet struggles with a 2 yard pass to a team mate.

  6. #66

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    One thing that baffles me with Vaulks is his ability to score worldies from all sorts of angles and distances, yet struggles with a 2 yard pass to a team mate.
    He plays at 100mph, no composure

  7. #67

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    7m? I nearly spat my tea out.
    He can't pass, can't play forward, has zero composure, picks up most of his yellow cards out of petulance, scores 20 yarders once every 20 games..
    Norwich, where are you?

  8. #68

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Norwich, where are you?
    Currently dismantling Huddersfield in the snow at Carrow Road, 4-0 after half an hour.

    Vaulks in this midfield alongside Cantwell and Buendia? Canít see it somehow.

  9. #69

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Currently dismantling Huddersfield in the snow at Carrow Road, 4-0 after half an hour.

    Vaulks in this midfield alongside Cantwell and Buendia? Can’t see it somehow.
    buendia has a goal and 3 assists tonight. crazy that they managed to keep hold of him, he would get into most premier League teams

  10. #70

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    5 - 0 at the moment to Norwich

    FT: Brentford 0-0 v Birmingham.

    Norwich will be promoted this coming weekend if they win at Derby and both Swansea and Brentford fail to win.

  11. #71

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    7 - 0 at the moment.

  12. #72

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    7 - 0 at the moment.
    Thatís one for every million! 🤪

  13. #73

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Could have been 10 if they signed the Wirral Zidane

  14. #74

    Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    buendia has a goal and 3 assists tonight. crazy that they managed to keep hold of him, he would get into most premier League teams
    Saw a stat tonight that Buendia has created 78 open play chances this season - the next highest are Aarons on 49, and Connor Roberts and Harvey Elliot on 48


    They are going to have plenty of offers for him come the summer I think

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •