+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes, I was a bit surprised by the figure as well. Question the statisticians...
    If somebody asked me to describe Will Vaulks, I’d say something along the lines of: “Combative, energetic, niggly and deliberately dirty at times, a great striker of the ball when he catches it right, scores some spectacular goals but can’t pass for shit.”

Or maybe: “Not the type of player Norwich would be even remotely interested in.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    If somebody asked me to describe Will Vaulks, I’d say something along the lines of: “Combative, energetic, niggly and deliberately dirty at times, a great striker of the ball when he catches it right, scores some spectacular goals but can’t pass for shit.”

Or maybe: “Not the type of player Norwich would be even remotely interested in.”
    But then you are no more than a football fan so nobody within the game would give a flying ****

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    But then you are no more than a football fan so nobody within the game would give a flying ****
    That’s very true and extremely perceptive.

Tell me, fellow football fan, do you believe it’s likely that Championship leaders Norwich City are lining up a £7 million bid for Will Vaulks? I appreciate nobody within the game will give a flying **** what you think, but I’d be interested to hear your opinion all the same.