+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Norwich want Will Vaulks for £7m - allegedly

Leaving aside the Mail’s extraordinary claim that the player is suddenly worth £7 million, the question that occurred to me while reading that report was why on earth would a Premier League-bound, possession-based, passing side like Norwich want Will Vaulks?

The answer has eluded me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Leaving aside the Mail’s extraordinary claim that the player is suddenly worth £7 million, the question that occurred to me while reading that report was why on earth would a Premier League-bound, possession-based, passing side like Norwich want Will Vaulks?

Clearly his career passing accuracy average of 66.5% is the answer you are looking for here....

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

They were a bit embarrassed last season. Perhaps they are looking to add someone with a bit of bite, someone that isn't so nice and pretty. Maybe they think his long throw onto a cb can get some cheap goals.

Of course it's probably made up.