+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bonking Boris' hair

Bonking Boris' hair

FFS man get it cut. It's not making us believe you are following the rules. Tosser.

Re: Bonking Boris' hair

I think his PR team see it as a clever storyline, along with other trivia such as his dog , flat make over ,girlfriend and silly offish gaffs all cleverly played out to keep him in the trivia head lines and away from serious grown up politics.

Seems to get way with it though .

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    FFS man get it cut. It's not making us believe you are following the rules. Tosser.
    Compete and utter.

Barbers still (conveniently) closed in England.

Agree with LOMs assessment of the situation, the clown with the wacky haircut.
    Very fitting for the image.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    can you imagine the uproar if he got his hair cut, Hairdressers / barbers at still shut for another 2 weeks here

i can see it now, Boris arrives at a press conference, it is spotted he has had a hair cut, the internet would have a melt down, I guarantee it would make the " coronavirus update " thread

Anyone who hadn't got a haircut since lockdown would have long hair by now. Unless they cut themselves. Or had a family member cut it. Like 6" longer. Yet people on TV still act like they have "Covid hair". They can **** off.

Johnson's hair was like that before the pandemic. With it said that his friends know him as Alexander, the whole Boris thing, like the unkempt hair, is part of a public persona that is more trade mark than real person.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Anyone who hadn't got a haircut since lockdown would have long hair by now. Unless they cut themselves. Or had a family member cut it. Like 6" longer. Yet people on TV still act like they have "Covid hair". They can **** off.
    I have cut my own hair for the last year and by using a hand-held gizmo that has different attachments that determine how short you want your hair. After months of experimentation I have settled down to using two different attachments, the one for shorter hair on the side and slightly longer on the top. However, I accidentally used the attachment for extremely short hair for a couple of seconds last week and I now have a bald patch just above my ear on the right hand side. Oh, and I have discovered a small mole there that I never knew I had.

I'm sure I heard something years back that said before public appearances he would make sure to mess it up. I don't think he is too worried about visiting the barbers.

I'm not sure that Boris has ever had a tidy groomed barnet - always looks a mess even when it has been cut.

Pre lockdown is was going to the barbers maybe once every 3 weeks, paying around a tenner for them to trim it. Sometimes theyd even give me a discount because it didnt take long to do! Cheeky sods.
    In the last 12 months I've cut my own almost every week and saved a tidy sum.

The focus becomes his hair not his inability to make plan/prepare/ make decisions/spend public money wisely. It's all PR. It's worked.

I thought his hair had always been a bit wayward, even before the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have cut my own hair for the last year and by using a hand-held gizmo that has different attachments that determine how short you want your hair. After months of experimentation I have settled down to using two different attachments, the one for shorter hair on the side and slightly longer on the top. However, I accidentally used the attachment for extremely short hair for a couple of seconds last week and I now have a bald patch just above my ear on the right hand side. Oh, and I have discovered a small mole there that I never knew I had.
    I use my shaver for face and hair. Did the same as you once except I shaved the side of my head with no attachment at all as used when shaving. Had a go fast stripe right down one side of my head.

Went to the barbers to fix it. This was in the summer and he said they usually know that people have had home cutting accidents when they walk in with a random hat on.

I've been using clippers too. Although, you can haircuts etc here.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    The focus becomes his hair not his inability to make plan/prepare/ make decisions/spend public money wisely. It's all PR. It's worked.
    This. Hasn't he got form for purposely roughing up his hair before going on camera etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I use my shaver for face and hair. Did the same as you once except I shaved the side of my head with no attachment at all as used when shaving. Had a go fast stripe right down one side of my head.

Went to the barbers to fix it. This was in the summer and he said they usually know that people have had home cutting accidents when they walk in with a random hat on.

By the way, a female friend told me last week that I had a partial mullet after missing a bit at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Johnson's hair was like that before the pandemic. With it said that his friends know him as Alexander, the whole Boris thing, like the unkempt hair, is part of a public persona that is more trade mark than real person.
    Can’t stand the Boris nonsense. It’s Johnson.