Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omar Niasse

Omar Niasse

Signed for Huddersfield

Would have happily seen him here as backup to Moore

Re: Omar Niasse

I'd like to see him up front with Moore

Just my opinion, but I thought he was in the list of the worst weve seen at CCFC

Best of luck to him

Huddersfield have Norwich, Brentford, Barnsley, Bournemouth and Reading in their remaining games
    I hope he scores a hatrick in each game especially the last three

The only problem with that is that he could not hit the proverbial cow's arse with a banjo.
    Seems like a nice bloke though

Anybody who says we should have signed him obviously did not take in his 'display' at Fulham in the premier League.

Everton struggled to get him off their books. Best can be said was that he made up numbers on the pitch whilst on loan here. Good luck with him Huddersfield.

Greatest new signing photo of all time though

As long as hes not signing for us.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Greatest new signing photo of all time though
    he looks both very happy and very surprised to see a camera pointed at him

Absolutely useless ran around a lot achieving nothing. Complete waste of space. Huddersfield must be desperate. Everton wasted £12 million on him. Would play Mark Harris ahead of him.

I'm in the minority but thought he was alright in what he did, there was a game he should have scored a couple, can't remember who but think we won anyway.

His general play was pretty decent I felt.

He's up there with stars like Gary Madine

I remember his wonderful incisive runs up front.
    It was just a pity that he didn't take the ball with him.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I'm in the minority but thought he was alright in what he did, there was a game he should have scored a couple, can't remember who but think we won anyway.

Your not on your own he was playing in a struggling side who couldn't supply any decent striker, a few inches and he'd of scored against Liverpool and been a hero , he's obviously not a Premiership player ,however he could do a job In Championship as he did at Hull.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I remember his wonderful incisive runs up front.
    It was just a pity that he didn't take the ball with him all the way.
    He wasn't on his own that season

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I remember his wonderful incisive RUNS up front.
    It was just a pity that he didn't take the ball with him.

Was the defender who stopped him, Smecta ?

He could trap the ball further than I could kick it but it was funny sometimes how the ball rebounded off his shins onto an opponents knee, back onto his thigh and he’d be away

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Just my opinion, but I thought he was in the list of the worst weve seen at CCFC
    Not just your opinion.

Anyone who rated him has low standards or a strange memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Anyone who rated him has low standards or a strange memory.
    He made Callum Paterson look like a Premier League striker.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post

That was when we beat West Ham 2-0.

He should have had a hat trick that day.

Dont get why people rate him. You don't rate strikers on goals they could have scored. His best days were pre 2016 in Russia, after which he has played very few games and scored very few goals. For us he played 13 games with no goals and looked like he couldn't hit a barn door from five yards away.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Dont get why people rate him. You don't rate strikers on goals they could have scored. His best days were pre 2016 in Russia, after which he has played very few games and scored very few goals. For us he played 13 games with no goals and looked like he couldn't hit a barn door from five yards away.
    Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Perhaps you should take on a bit of my ‘blind devotion’ for the club, it might do you good

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    For the record, my post you quoted was in reply to someone who accused me of blind devotion to City, which is why it was in inverted commas in my post. It was a quote. I never said that I had blind devotion. Sorry to spoil your fun.

If he fails to score this season it will be his third season in succession that he has failed to score a goal. During that time I would guess given the price Everton paid for him he would be on somewhere between £50,000 and £100,000 a week. Not a bad life is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    If he fails to score this season it will be his third season in succession that he has failed to score a goal. During that time I would guess given the price Everton paid for him he would be on somewhere between £50,000 and £100,000 a week. Not a bad life is it.
    I heard £60k a week. Hopefully that was an upper end guesstimate.