+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: France v Scotland

Re: France v Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Don't get why he didn't put it out, game was won, title long gone.
    It seemed that France had entered a new era when Sean Edwards was appointed defensive coach and there were immediate signs of improvement, but last night was a throwback to the days when you didn't have to beat them, you could just stay in the game and wait for them to beat themselves.

Fantastic game of rugby, I don't know if it's the lack of fans, or the polar opposites of football and rugby players, but since lockdown I've watched one game of football from start to finish (Swansea v Cardiff) and every game of rugby I've watched.

Modern rugby beats modern football for me

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Fantastic game of rugby, I don't know if it's the lack of fans, or the polar opposites of football and rugby players, but since lockdown I've watched one game of football from start to finish (Swansea v Cardiff) and every game of rugby I've watched.

Just checked for you, Bristol Bears v Harlequins coming up on 5Live shortly, bet your waiting with bated breath

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Just checked for you, Bristol Bears v Harlequins coming up on 5Live shortly, bet your waiting with bated breath
    All over it like a rash

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post

Certainly at international level I would totally agree with you. I even look forward to watching say Ireland v Italy more than any international football match. Only the 2016 Wales Euro games have come anywhere near matching the excitement levels of Six Nations games in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Certainly at international level I would totally agree with you. I even look forward to watching say Ireland v Italy more than any international football match. Only the 2016 Wales Euro games have come anywhere near matching the excitement levels of Six Nations games in my opinion.
    Yeah tend to agree with that mate.