+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MY CITY MY SHIRT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: MY CITY MY SHIRT

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone feeling "alienated" by that portrait shouldn't be welcome at the club - on the face of it. this seems like a total misjudgement by City.
    As you're almost certainly already aware Paul, my partner did a lot of work with representatives of various minority groups from the local community during her time as the Trust's community officer, as did other members of the Trust board. City gave her a few free tickets to distribute to them, but that was about it. The club's staff and officials weren't ever interested in actually doing anything constructive themselves. That was back in 2011, so it looks like very little has changed during the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    As you're almost certainly already aware Paul, my partner did a lot of work with representatives of various minority groups from the local community during her time as the Trust's community officer, as did other members of the Trust board. City gave her a few free tickets to distribute to them, but that was about it. The club's staff and officials weren't ever interested in actually doing anything constructive themselves. That was back in 2011, so it looks like very little has changed during the last decade.
    No money in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    No money in it.

Didn't they send the painter back to Malaysia ? (chief scout or something, wasn't he )

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Really disappointing to hear this