+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When was the last time you haven't seen cardiff City live in over a year?

When was the last time you haven't seen cardiff City live in over a year?

For me pre 1991.
    Can't wait to return.

International

Re: When was the last time you haven't seen cardiff City live in over a year?

today!!

When we went red.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    When we went red.
    Same for me too

May 2012 to August 2016.

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    May 2012 to August 2016.
    Which game did you watch live in the last 367 days?

pre 91

When we went red.
    Same

Pre 95 played footy Saturday and Sunday and trained midweek.

Probably early to mid 90s but cant be certain

Played until I was 39 so missed loads of games in the 1920s/30s

Boxing Day 2012 vs Palace to 2015 FA cup tie against Reading. Not particularly in protest over the red shirts, but mainly due to the birth of my boy and having better things to spend money on.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Played until I was 39 so missed loads of games in the 1920s/30s
    You've weathered well 😆

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You've weathered well ��
    Missing the Cup Final win was extremely upsetting due having Grange Albion away

2003 to present time. I've only been home twice during that time, on both occasions it was out of season.

Must have been during the 80s, similar to others, playing & training 4 times a week left little time for City, stopped playing & got my first ST in 98

Probably early 70s.
    Even when I played football I always went to midweek games and games at the start and end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Glory seeker.

I left the country in 2010 but until the pandemic I managed to get back twice a year which always coincided with at least seeing 2 or 3 city games, Welsh games too.

But this is the longest I havent seen city play live in over 30 years.

I've only seen a handful of games since 1992. I think I've only been to the CCS 4 times.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    today!!
    Yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I've only seen a handful of games since 1992. I think I've only been to the CCS 4 times.
    What's your excuse

What's your excuse
    The dog ate it.