+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vincent Tan to give half his wealth to charity after he dies...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vincent Tan to give half his wealth to charity after he dies...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You're making shit comparisons. That seems to me like you're trying to make a point, prove a point was wrong.
    Shit comparisons in your opinion.
    I’m sure TLG will admit he was a mug for caring so much and investing too much passion in the City in the 1st place. They are my team, and always will be while they are around, but they don’t rule my life, neither should they rule anyone else's. It’s only a game.

Re: Vincent Tan to give half his wealth to charity after he dies...

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Shit comparisons in your opinion.
    I’m sure TLG will admit he was a mug for caring so much and investing too much passion in the City in the 1st place. They are my team, and always will be while they are around, but they don’t rule my life, neither should they rule anyone else's. It’s only a game.
    Football doesn't work that way. You can't expect everyone else to see it like you do. As for TLG, i know him well, he hardly missed a game, but football was only one aspect to his character. When i've spoken to him both pre and post rebrand, CCFC was never the main topic of conversation. I do think that some people get the wrong end of the stick when it comes to his character.