+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wil the club shop be open 12 April?

Wil the club shop be open 12 April?

Be nice to at least go into the shop.

Re: Wil the club shop be open 12 April?

Every time I go in there, my heart sinks at the tat and trash that they're selling. Okay, I'm not talking about the team shirts, which are all good, if a bit expensive. I'm talking about the rest of the stuff. Why can't they produce a single GOOD t-shirt? Why are the jumpers so universally awful? Who buys those dreadful velour towels? They really need to change their stock, and sell things that people actually want to buy.
    Is it just me, or does anyone else agree with this?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Every time I go in there, my heart sinks at the tat and trash that they're selling. Okay, I'm not talking about the team shirts, which are all good, if a bit expensive. I'm talking about the rest of the stuff. Why can't they produce a single GOOD t-shirt? Why are the jumpers so universally awful? Who buys those dreadful velour towels? They really need to change their stock, and sell things that people actually want to buy.
    Is it just me, or does anyone else agree with this?
    I agree, a lot of it is terrible and shows no creative flair or imagination.

It hasn’t for a few seasons.

And who wants to spend decent money on some of the Adidas branded stuff, which has plastic printed logos and club badge.

Particularly stuff like a stadium jacket, which is expensive.

Adidas get away with this cheap tat with Wales, as well.

And how come Wales never market anything worth buying?

The only half decent Wales stuff for years, has been via Tim at Spirit of 58.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    I agree, a lot of it is terrible and shows no creative flair or imagination.

It hasn’t for a few seasons.

And who wants to spend decent money on some of the Adidas branded stuff, which has plastic printed logos and club badge.

Particularly stuff like a stadium jacket, which is expensive.

Adidas get away with this cheap tat with Wales, as well.

And how come Wales never market anything worth buying?

The only half decent Wales stuff for years, has been via Tim at Spirit of 58.
    It's not like you to be negative....