+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would you rather Wales win the World Cup or City win the Champion's League

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Would you rather Wales win the World Cup or City win the Champion's League

Wales World Cup for me. I'd hate City to become a mega club throwing billions around which is the only way to win the Champions League

As lardy points out, the World Cup is timeless, England still bang on about 1966 but nobody really cares that Forest & Villa were European champions

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Wales World Cup for me. I'd hate City to become a mega club throwing billions around which is the only way to win the Champions League

As lardy points out, the World Cup is timeless, England still bang on about 1966 but nobody really cares that Forest & Villa were European champions
    Forest and Villa fans do.

A lot of other fans would disagree about Forest. Incredible achievement by them and Clough and Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Forest and Villa fans do.

A lot of other fans would disagree about Forest. Incredible achievement by them and Clough and Taylor.
    A big deal to them, but no one else.

If Wales won the world cup, it would be mentioned during the opponent's build up for every match for years.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A big deal to them, but no one else.

If Wales won the world cup, it would be mentioned during the opponent's build up for every match for years.
    The English rarely mention 1966